New York & gun control

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They never said as far as I know....:confused2:

I see that a lot in today's media....

I think I remember from 7th grade English the standard is;

Who
What
When
Where
Why

Lazy reporting and poor grammar in big mainstream media is sort if normal these days. Just like putting blatant opinion pieces in with the regular news instead of the opinion section. Its to be expected I guess.

Who
What
When
Where
Why

Lazy reporting and poor grammar in big mainstream media is sort if normal these days. Just like putting blatant opinion pieces in with the regular news instead of the opinion section. Its to be expected I guess.

They're bought and paid for Rusty....that's what ya get!

I would like to know what the violation was too, $200 fine and a year probation sure doesn't sound like a breach of ATF regs or anything serious (those are mostly felonies I believe) so what the hell could it be?

Who
What
When
Where
Why

But if you answer all of those questions, your giving away too much information to the public....:rofl_200:

But if you answer all of those questions, your giving away too much information to the public....:rofl_200:

+1

It was probably something pretty innocuous like a Mini-14, folding stock 10-22. My guess is that it didn't look scary enough to splash a picture all over the headlines.

Latest posts

Back