New York & gun control

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just heard on the news that the guy is dead. Cops shot him. They also said he was recently released from mental health facility. Lets see If that makes the mainstream news. His name was Kurt Meyers.

That's good....put an end to that situation before anyone else gets hurt! According to people that knew him, or knew of him would be more accurate, he was pretty odd, never talked to anyone, wouldn't respond when spoken to. (Admirable qualities in a wife, but disturbing in a neighbor!) :whistlin:

That's one of the real problems with trying to sort thru mental health issues....how to tell the difference between 'a little odd' and 'homicidally insane'? They both look the same....until they go off!

A little different but still mental health issues. I have had 2 friends commit suicide in the past ten years. one of them, I had no reason to think he had any problems. The other was a pretty close friend. I Had a lot of serious talks with him about things on his mind. Mostly unresolved issues from years ago, That he was unable to get past. He never spoke of or threatened suicide. He was very friendly and kind to everyone. It was a big shock in the town. I shared some of our conversations with the state troopers while they were investigating.

That's tough man! I always liked the saying, "Be kinder than necessary, everyone you meet is dealing with their own issues."

That's all you can do....you can't save them or council them (no matter how close they are)....all you can really do is be kind to them.

Holy cow....somethin' in the water out there in central NY!! :confused2:
He just forfeited his right to live....put a bullet in his head!

Yeah, those guys in Herkimer must of been friggin' thrilled to have that idiot show up for some 'grandstanding'!! Like they didn't have enough security problems there already!!

He's getting just like Sharpton & Jackson....running to the 'scene' to make some political hay!! Asshole!! :bang head:

Our Governor....the ambulance chaser!

Well as of today you can't sell a gun in NY to anyone with out a background check, except immediate family. I wonder how many criminals they made today, that yesterday were regular guys. For example if I wanted to buy a gun from Dannymax, can't do it without Government approval. :bang head::bang head:
The noose is tightening, NOT GOOD!!!!

I bet immediate families got real big today.

Well as of today you can't sell a gun in NY to anyone with out a background check, except immediate family. I wonder how many criminals they made today, that yesterday were regular guys. For example if I wanted to buy a gun from Dannymax, can't do it without Government approval. :bang head::bang head:
The noose is tightening, NOT GOOD!!!!

I bet immediate families got real big today.

If I had a gun to sell you....(I don't cause they all went to the bottom when the boat tipped over:bang head:)....but if I did, I bet we could figure something out!! :hmmm::whistlin::hmmm:

Just gotta use your head and not sell to an undercover cop like Wassle did (first SAFE act arrest since the law was enacted)....AFTER the cop said he was a convicted felon and couldn't own any guns. Man, you do stupid shit like that you pretty much deserve what's coming! :punk:

But that sort of negates the issue about whether or not LEO will enforce it doesn't it!

If I had a gun to sell you....(I don't cause they all went to the bottom when the boat tipped over:bang head:)....but if I did, I bet we could figure something out!! :hmmm::whistlin::hmmm:

Sorry to hear about all your guns at the bottom of the lake, Danny. I wouldn't have bought one from you anyway. They're way to scary for me. That loud sound always scares me when you push the trigger. I did find out something interesting. It seems I have a long lost brother from the area you live. There's a good chance were Immediate family.:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about all your guns at the bottom of the lake, Danny. I wouldn't have bought one from you anyway. They're way to scary for me. That loud sound always scares me when you push the trigger. I did find out something interesting. It seems I have a long lost brother from the area you live. There's a good chance were Immediate family.:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Yeah, the loud noise they make always scared me too....just as glad they went to the bottom of the lake! But I really miss that boat!! :sad2:

Hmmm....this long lost brother.....tall, good looking Irish lad....drives a VMax motorcycle maybe....:hmmm: I think you may be onto something there! :punk:

Today I opened my front door wide open and set my Winchester Model 94 right in the doorway. I placed 6 cartridges beside it, and noticing that it had no legs, set it on my mom's old wheelchair to help it get around.

I then left it alone and went about my business. While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign right in front of our house.

After a couple of hours, I checked on the gun. It was still setting there in the wheelchair, right where I had left it. It hadn't rolled itself outside. It certainly hadn't killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so. In fact, it hadn't even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people.

Either the media is wrong, and it's the misuse of guns by PEOPLE that kills people, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

Alright, well I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/03/nj_family_facebook_photo_of_bo.html

The guy stood up for his rights. The first step is actually knowing them. I hate having to deal with lawyers, but it might be worth finding one that can deal with this stuff. :damn angry:

They're saying on the radio now that they are considering changing the seven bullet limit back to ten. They are so good to us.

The guy stood up for his rights. The first step is actually knowing them. I hate having to deal with lawyers, but it might be worth finding one that can deal with this stuff. :damn angry:

They're saying on the radio now that they are considering changing the seven bullet limit back to ten. They are so good to us.
The NRA can help you find an attorney that understands firearms related law. Boobs like this trying to intimidate their way into a family home should cause OUTRAGE.

Yeah, Sheldon Silver mentioned that was being considered in an effort to get the budget passed. Blo-Mo jumped all over his shit and said that is NOT being considered!!

The phrase "Discretion is the better part of valor" went right over his head!! That boy just don't know when to back up a little...gonna be a hoot watching his career go down in a huge fiery crash!! :clapping:

Yeah, Sheldon Silver mentioned that was being considered in an effort to get the budget passed. Blo-Mo jumped all over his shit and said that is NOT being considered!!

The phrase "Discretion is the better part of valor" went right over his head!! That boy just don't know when to back up a little...gonna be a hoot watching his career go down in a huge fiery crash!! :clapping:

There both useless, but I think Shelly silver swings a bigger hammer than Andy. It will be interesting to watch. Maybe they can take each other out. :bang head:

There both useless, but I think Shelly silver swings a bigger hammer than Andy. It will be interesting to watch. Maybe they can take each other out. :bang head:

Saw Blo-mo on the news tonight, he said he will not entertain any broad sweeping changes in the cocksafe act :)biglaugh:) but will address 'inconsistancies'......"the seven round restriction in a ten round magazine is inconsistent....so we will be addressing that."

I don't know what the fuck he was talking about but it does sound like they will probly be allowing us 10 rds in a 10 rd magazine....like there was ever any doubt anyhow! :punk:

Saw Blo-mo on the news tonight, he said he will not entertain any broad sweeping changes in the cocksafe act :)biglaugh:) but will address 'inconsistancies'......"the seven round restriction in a ten round magazine is inconsistent....so we will be addressing that."

I don't know what the fuck he was talking about but it does sound like they will probly be allowing us 10 rds in a 10 rd magazine....like there was ever any doubt anyhow! :punk:

Hey danny, Want to get filthy rich, give king andy:confused: a call and ask for a grant to start your danny-max 7round magazine factory. He'd throw money at you. Then he could brag about job creation too. :puke:

Latest posts

Back