New York & gun control

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I am hoping for the best but it appears that the feds will want to try to step in since this directly effect the presidents political agenda.

One thing that video is bullshit this country needs to wake up and see how this government doesn't care about anything but power and money! The feds wont be showing up in Albany seeing how its not protected by secret service

POLITICAL FOOTBALL she nailed it there
Stop Shut up and think she nailed it there too

Isn't that good. Thats probably the best I've ever heard it explained, in an mature fashion.
+100
I could explain it but my way would sound like a sailor bar crossed with a biker bar delivered from a prison cell....:damn angry::damn angry::damn angry::damn angry:

Good video! As we already knew, mag cap really doesn't make a bit of difference....but it does open the door for more and increasingly restrictive legislation down the road.

Unfortunately you New Yorkers know that better than anyone Danny, I sure hope you guys crush that shit and hopefully get rid of the 10 round limit you had before...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back