New York & gun control

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its going down and all this ammo and guns flooded the market and maybe in a couple years everything will be dirt cheap!!!

On February 27, 2013, the Kentucky State Senate passed "SB 129", declaring any new Obama gun laws unconstitutional and void. SB 129 prohibits any federal agents from enforcing such laws and makes it a crime for them to do so.. Way to go!!! We are well on our way to being heard. Now all of our states need to get together and request impeachment!!!

Local media outlet put in a second request to the Albany Co DA office for an answer after first request was given an answer "several", upon further research the DA came up with the correct answer. The total crimes committed in Albany Co last year with a legal firearm was ...... # 0 nada, none, zip.....

Well I'm not surprised....First they want to get rid of the scary assault rifles (but shorguns are ok)....now after this...shotguns will be on the list too...

i'm originally from right down the road. my fb feed blew up this morning with people and their kids on lockdown. scary shit either way.

i'm originally from right down the road. my fb feed blew up this morning with people and their kids on lockdown. scary shit either way.

I have friends in Mohawk, relieved not to read any familiar names. Apparently the situation is still ongoing....it appears they are going to wait him out and not sure if he is even alive at this point.

No telling what this dude might do, very tense situation.

Latest posts

Back