VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoiseVmax

Reaction score
VMax Year
The bags and windshield are cruiser comforts, easy enough to remove for a day at the track: Cat delete, Akrapovic system, Air mod, Gurued flash, Pegs lowered 1", Bar raised 2", Aircraft alu bag frame, custom bags, titanium mirror/ windshield/ handlebar support, custom cut polycarbonate UV windscreen (20 mm taller than OEM touring), tail light hanger replacement, LED turn signals, cosmetic rocker covers, custom stainless exhaust shields, sissy-bar/backrest w/ mounts, lowered deluxe passenger foot pegs. Overall the bike is lighter than stock mostly due to cat and muffler delete and titanium and alu' use. Windscreen tested up to 135, SOP (seat of pants) certified up to 70- 90 mph for all-day cruising (gas station hopping). Works for me and is still a cruiser-killer.

Attachments

• ls.JPG
    ls.JPG
    495.3 KB · Views: 2
  • FV.JPG
    FV.JPG
    679.4 KB · Views: 3
Screesn are a must for comfort on long distances, IMHO, of course. Anyone know of a small sport screen that fits the Gen 2? I found one but it's over £230. Even my BMW one cost half that!

Thanks, Dave

Thanks...not really small enough for me, but it's worth consideration. I was hoping to find a cockpit style.
Eventually I will get off my butt and finish putting more of these leaf reproductions together. They will NOT be cheap. Here's a pic of the original setup. I have had a few different colors of the screens made. Still need to make the brackets.

i-img450x450-1606369943hkazzf15479.jpg

Eventually I will get off my butt and finish putting more of these leaf reproductions together. They will NOT be cheap. Here's a pic of the original setup. I have had a few different colors of the screens made. Still need to make the brackets.

View attachment 94837
Yeah I’ve been waiting for this. Can’t wait to see what they look like. I’m telling you if you can figure out how to make a good set of bags close to the oem you’ll make a fortune.

IMG_4644.jpeg IMG_4642.jpeg

Exactrep fitted. I think I will make a small bracket to push the bottom out a little.

Latest posts

Back