Pinstriping

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not a pin stripe kind of guy but if you like them that's all that matters.

I know quality when I see it and your buddy ROCKS!

Just because I don't want it on my ride doesn't mean I don't respect or like it on others.

Chris

That style of pin striping is also very popular amongst the hot rod crowd for the past couple of years too.
The work is top shelf for sure!

I would LOVE to have someone with that kind of skill do a pinstripe stylized outline interpretation of hot rod flames......

Best of both worlds kind of thing.........

From 20 feet away you see flames......up close you get the full pinstripe detail:clapping:

I am going back & forth I have never left any of my bikes one color & cant make up my mind now rather to go ahead & paint some graphics let him stripe it or leave it one color only up side to to the graphics or flames is I have all the stuff to do it so its just time. He is deffinately top notch he has been in Hot Rod Magazine several times & a couple other books. It kills me to watch him with a beer in his hand & a cigerette hanging out of his mouth half the time like its no big deal.

Personally I lean more towards graphics but that guy's work is absolutely first class!! If you want to go with pin striping he would be the one to choose.
Well I am running short on time & have a lot of other stuff to work on so I just decided to leave it one color right now. I can always go back later & add the graphics. I will post some pics later today or tomorrow when its all back together.

Latest posts

Back