1st Gen V-Max Rainmans 99

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice & clean, are you going to be riding it to Hickory Corners/Gilmore Car Museum (MI) on Sept. 7?

Did you have this bike at LifeCycle a couple weeks ago? I saw a very nice black max that was in for service and wondered who's it was but Dave wouldn't tell me. I live about 4 blocks from there and walk over a few times a week.

Did you have this bike at LifeCycle a couple weeks ago? I saw a very nice black max that was in for service and wondered who's it was but Dave wouldn't tell me. I live about 4 blocks from there and walk over a few times a week.
Yes I did stop at lifecycle. Small world wow! I somehow didnt see your reply to my post. Sorry I didnt get back to you til now. I live over by spring valley park by the way.

I was just in Kalamazoo/Battle Creek for a visit, and rode my friend's BMW R1150GS, which I now know I'll never buy one, as it's too-tall for me to be comfortable reaching the ground. It had the same color as a '94 VMax.

We also took an afternoon cruise on Gull Lake, the weather was perfect. Lots of good riding in SW MI. The area from Kalamazoo/Battle Creek to Yankee Springs is a good ride.

During another earlier visit, I went to Zeigler Yamaha to check out the bikes. One of you Kalamazoo guys told me that they bought the Yamaha franchise from M&M Cycles. I used to go trail riding with some guys who worked there.

I was just in Kalamazoo/Battle Creek for a visit, and rode my friend's BMW R1150GS, which I now know I'll never buy one, as it's too-tall for me to be comfortable reaching the ground. It had the same color as a '94 VMax.

We also took an afternoon cruise on Gull Lake, the weather was perfect. Lots of good riding in SW MI. The area from Kalamazoo/Battle Creek to Yankee Springs is a good ride.

During another earlier visit, I went to Zeigler Yamaha to check out the bikes. One of you Kalamazoo guys told me that they bought the Yamaha franchise from M&M Cycles. I used to go trail riding with some guys who worked there.
If you get back over to the zoo give me shout.
I worked at M&M way back in time and unboxed and assembled the first vmax in 1985

Will do. The name of the older, tall, slim guy with dark hair who was an employee of M&M was named Larry. He knew how to ride off-road well. He and the young blonde haired son (I think) of the owner were with whom I used to go to a sand pit and go hillclimbing.

Latest posts

Back