1st Gen V-Max Rainmans 99

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice & clean, are you going to be riding it to Hickory Corners/Gilmore Car Museum (MI) on Sept. 7?

Did you have this bike at LifeCycle a couple weeks ago? I saw a very nice black max that was in for service and wondered who's it was but Dave wouldn't tell me. I live about 4 blocks from there and walk over a few times a week.

Did you have this bike at LifeCycle a couple weeks ago? I saw a very nice black max that was in for service and wondered who's it was but Dave wouldn't tell me. I live about 4 blocks from there and walk over a few times a week.
Yes I did stop at lifecycle. Small world wow! I somehow didnt see your reply to my post. Sorry I didnt get back to you til now. I live over by spring valley park by the way.

I was just in Kalamazoo/Battle Creek for a visit, and rode my friend's BMW R1150GS, which I now know I'll never buy one, as it's too-tall for me to be comfortable reaching the ground. It had the same color as a '94 VMax.

We also took an afternoon cruise on Gull Lake, the weather was perfect. Lots of good riding in SW MI. The area from Kalamazoo/Battle Creek to Yankee Springs is a good ride.

During another earlier visit, I went to Zeigler Yamaha to check out the bikes. One of you Kalamazoo guys told me that they bought the Yamaha franchise from M&M Cycles. I used to go trail riding with some guys who worked there.

I was just in Kalamazoo/Battle Creek for a visit, and rode my friend's BMW R1150GS, which I now know I'll never buy one, as it's too-tall for me to be comfortable reaching the ground. It had the same color as a '94 VMax.

We also took an afternoon cruise on Gull Lake, the weather was perfect. Lots of good riding in SW MI. The area from Kalamazoo/Battle Creek to Yankee Springs is a good ride.

During another earlier visit, I went to Zeigler Yamaha to check out the bikes. One of you Kalamazoo guys told me that they bought the Yamaha franchise from M&M Cycles. I used to go trail riding with some guys who worked there.
If you get back over to the zoo give me shout.
I worked at M&M way back in time and unboxed and assembled the first vmax in 1985

Back