Rare '05 V Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don`t know man, Ive heard of people out here selling stolen vehicles with false titles and registration.:ummm:
it happens alot out here.
<<Dave>>:eusa_dance:

is that a real serial number he's got posted with it? dont have my book with me to look it up. pretty gutsy to sell a stolen bike on ebay and put the liscense plate in the shot. guess he'd have to send a pic of the lower right frame so we could see the tag or steering neck.

He probably looked at the steering neck and saw the production date. This means he doesn't know anything about the bike, doesn't have or hasn't looked at the title or is selling for someone else. I really doubt he bought this new and is this clueless. Regardless, I would be extremely suspicious about this deal!!

the old "the woman is making me sell this" line to boot :p

Who knows, maybe he just bought it - and it scared the crap out of him.

Although I do like the fact that it's pick up only. most of the typical scams go as follows

1.) No matter where you're re located - the bike / auto can't be viewed.

2.) The seller comes up with a line like "for both mine and your security, we will sell this through ebay that way you are insured blah blah blah"

3.) Usually involves a recently divorced woman who knows nothing about the bike and just wants to sell it cheap to get back at her husband.

4.) Army guy off to war.

5.) **EDIT** Guy moving to Milano :p

If the guys willing to do an in person look over of the bike, that lowers my suspicion. Then you simply write down the vin# and check it out - AND ask him which dealer he bought it from and check it out. Ask for some records and such (everyone keeps the documents from a NEW vehicle)

Last edited:
i thought i posted this
it a scam
the same bike was for sale on craigs list omaha NE
they had same pic /info

this is the email i got back from them
Hi,
the bike is in great condition, has been properly maintained, has never been laid down or abused in any way. it has a clear title and the price I'm selling it for is $2960, which is including all charges. I used to live in Ralston but I'm currently working in Italy (Milano) and I'll be moving here permanently within the next few months and I can't afford the luxury of taking the bike with me so I decided to let it go. I'm using a privately-held company called Storacar Vehicle Storage to sell this bike, I left it at their warehouse before leaving to Italy. they are supervising the entire sale process from payment, shipping with a 14-day inspection period, title transfer service or/and (if needed) returns and refunding. If you want to purchase it, let me know and I will explain you how Storacar works and how we can move forward.
Thanks

SFC Rosem, John
C co 1-325th A.I.R
82nd ABN DIV
''Airborne'' '' All The Way''

Phone number : 00393204689845

I sent him an e mail asking why, if he bought it new, he didn't have the proper year listed.

Here's his responses:

"thanks. my woman listed it and she messed it up."

"I do. but my woman (the one making me sell) listed it for me and she messed it up! sorry for the confusion."

I bet this guys dog ate his homework more than once, too!!! :rofl_200:

He probably looked at the MFG date on the yoke instead of the date on his title. My 2006 black w/flames has 2006 on the title....and 2005 on the yoke. Besides, ITS A SCAM!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back