reserve

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
OK,Here's the dumb question of a lifetime.Is reserve to the left or right.I replaced my throttle housing and the new one is not marked.It is from an FJ.

Thanks Man,I will mark it now!

No sweat, Thats one of the things that sticks in my mind. When I first looked at it when I was Vmax shopping, I thought it was RES - ON, meaning when the switch was in the ON, it was in reserve. and in the normal fuel when it was in the left side.:bang head:

Glad I learned whats what before I needed to use the reserve. :smileystooges:

LAST SUMMER ON ONE OF OUR 400 MILE RIDES , MY FUEL LIGHT CAME ON & I WENT TO SWITCH IT TO RESERVE, & IT WAS ALREADY ON RESERVE ! I HAD FORGOTTEN TO SWITCH IT AT OUR LAST GAS STOP ! WHAT A DICK :rofl_200:MY HEART WAS POUNDING ! LUCKILY THERE WAS A GAS STATION NOT A MINUTE TO SOON ! ALSO IN THE DAYLIGHT I DONT EVEN NOTICE THE FUEL LIGHT ! I'LL JUST BE RIDING & THE BIKE STARTS BUCKING , THEN I LOOK DOWN & SEE IT ! AT NIGHT OBVIOUSLY NOT A PROBLEM !

I just watch the odometer. I know at 90 miles to check the light. If the lights not on, it will be coming on shortly, and I need to find fuel.

Latest posts

Back