rotor's

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was an issue with the Chinese cracking when they first came out and not sure if they changed something or if it was just a fluke? Seen some sets that looked good but some that weren't.

Sean

There was an issue with the Chinese cracking when they first came out and not sure if they changed something or if it was just a fluke? Seen some sets that looked good but some that weren't.

Sean

I did hear about those too which made me wary, but I think the junk ones were even cheaper and from a chinese seller that did not survive. Pretty sure the current ones are a-ok, haven't heard from anyone running them here complaining yet.

Any specific reason Garrett? I was dubious too, but I must say having gotten, fitted and used them I would buy them again anytime.

These are the ones I had: http://www.ebay.com/itm/120463043344?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

+1
I mulled it over several years ago, then said what the hell and ordered from Toby huang. going on season number 5, I've never looked back. I've been deep in the triple digits, and was all over the brakes several times checking them out. I've had 0 issues with them. So Kenny and I went in on another set so we could run them on the back too.

I wouldn't thing twice about buying another set.

julyvmax.jpg

29859137402108217015811.jpg

Back