Rsv4

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidon

Reaction score
Finally had the time and weather (unfortunately not the money now) to check out this bike. Had to drive 90 miles into PA (closest dealer that stocks one). They fired it up and it sounds pretty raspy when in gear (in a good way). I noticed the tires were scuffed and a bit dirty and asked about it..apparently a few people there have taken it out for a ride..is this now considered a used bike? Don't know if the dealer would drop the price due to this but just curious.
On the way back caught up with someone on a all black bike (some sort of Suzuki is my guess)..kept waving me to pass him.. finally did (some traffic was in the way)..anyways we sort of had a cat and mouse for a few miles. The guy was splitting lanes which I did'nt want to do but when I was clear I gunned it and got up to around 140ish (damn that felt good) before backing off. Don't know how far behind he was (mirrors were useless at that point) but when I turned to the side he was pretty much right next to me..gave me the thumbs up and seemed pretty impressed. Wish i could track the guy down..seemed like a fun riding buddy to tool around with..

I never test ride unless I can afford... I hate wanting... lol

Nice bike!

Chris

I saw the Factory edition down in Leakey, Texas this past weekend.

It was at the Frio Canyon Cycle Stop, parked out front. I got to talk with they guy riding it a bit.

It is a tiny bike! And difinitely bad ass.

He was in good company though, his friends were on a Streetfighter S model, a KTM RC8, and the dog of the group was on a 'Busa

Latest posts

Back