Scoooooooore!!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxcruzer

Reaction score
With all the purdy'n Ive been doing on the max this last spring I got to looking at the handle bar controls, they look faded and the lettering is almost gone. So I take a look at the dealer prices...Never mind! $138 for the left control? So I go on eBay and what do I find, a new one up for bid in the Yami bag. I throw a bid in topped at $50 and let it ride. Turns out I'm the only one who did and I got it for 26 buckaroos! Got it yesterday and man does it look good, plus it has the euro style "Pass" button in front of the high beam switch.

So guess what I'm doing...WRONG!, Gonna have a PBR first, theeeen install it, theeeen look for the right hand control.

Sometimes even the sun shines on a dogs ass huh.

You flick it when you want to pass someone and it flashes your brights.:biglaugh:

Not that I NEED that but I thought it was cool.

Dan-o. Get your ass out here by the end of Aug! I need someone to hold the video camera when I grenade my rear tire. AND...to help me load up to get it home.:biglaugh:

Re: Scoooooooore!!!!!! Really?

That is a good price and I am always looking for those. Can I hijack your thread? Can anyone beat a factory new in the packaging sissy bar fo $50 bucks on Ebay buy it now feature. It all depends who sees it first I guess. SCOOOOORE. Sounds like soccer season again!

Good to hear that something nice happened for once.....

Congrats,
Dave

Re: Scoooooooore!!!!!! Really?

That is a good price and I am always looking for those. Can I hijack your thread? Can anyone beat a factory new in the packaging sissy bar fo $50 bucks on Ebay buy it now feature. It all depends who sees it first I guess. SCOOOOORE. Sounds like soccer season again!

If you pulled that one off that is a huge score!

Got me think'n. I bought a venture diff some years back for $50, ran it for a while then changed back to stock after I scored my 5.5 gal tank (another score). I sold the venture diff on eBay for $680!! Think I started out the bid at $50 to just get my money back and it ended up being a fight for it.

I sold the left front header off the '06, (the other side was all mangled!) Had a Buy It Now of $50 on it, the bidding blew right past the $50 and settled out at around $150!!

I happily shipped it out to the new owner but could never figure out how in hell that could happen!!

Why didn't one of the bidders grab it for the BIN? It didn't make any sense then and still doesn't??? :ummm:

Wow Cruzer, your Diff deal blows mine away!
I got a complete 85 partially restored with a fresh chromed front end and scoops. It set me back 800 bucks. The chrome on the front end was worth that! Sean will get the motor someday!

Man, when I sold my Vmax diff(came with the bike in a box, running a Venture diff), it took me three weeks to get any bids, and only then it bid from a start of $100 up to $125. Looked brand new and only 8k miles. Sheesh...you sold one for almost $700!

Man, when I sold my Vmax diff(came with the bike in a box, running a Venture diff), it took me three weeks to get any bids, and only then it bid from a start of $100 up to $125. Looked brand new and only 8k miles. Sheesh...you sold one for almost $700!

It was a few years ago too so maybe that had something to do with it. The crunch and all.

Back