scoop inlay dxf ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, as explained above, I'm not selling them, just handing them out...unless shipping is prohibitively expensive, I need to find out if there's a way to ship 'collect' - or, I could ship them to one single person 'per country' and they get distributed locally...We're just cutting up some scrap to see if the 'wiring & plumbing' of the machine is OK before we ship it to the customer...

Damn good of you! I can ship any out around the UK,I'll put a post on the UK chat forum and see if theres any interest,we can cover shipping then.

Last edited:
OK guys, short update: fitted them, had to move a few mounting holes, maybe something went wrong importing the dxf, but the contour fits like a glove. Will post pics later when I get the new ones & am sure they fit. Was planning on polish/paint combination, but actually it looks great 'unfinished' - very 'machine-like' - will most probably leave them that way

This is how the left side looks:

http://www.elas.be/vmax/scoopL.jpg

Right side still some problems with mounting - getting a bit involved...

I like the "3D" look by spacing the outer and inner inlay...looks like they're actually breathing...

Last edited:
OK so this is how it looks (lousy picture sorry). I managed mounting mine by increasing hole size a little, but being the perfectionist I am :bang head: I'll be changing the drawing till the holes are located exactly where they should & then cut a number of them and see how I can get them to you guys. I want to get the dxf perfect for future designs...:eusa_dance:

Attachments

• scooplr1.jpg
    scooplr1.jpg
    59.5 KB

Latest posts

Back