Sean Morley seat returns.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxcruzer

Reaction score
I just got my seat back from Sean. Words escape me at the moment, I suppose you guy's with his seat know what I'm talking about, those that don't, won't know until you get one for yourself.
I tore the box open like a 4 year old on Christmas day, my wife thinks I'm a dork for sitting on it on the living room floor like its installed. I had no choice, my bike is torn down to the frame...Hellooo. She doesn't get it...
Anyhow...I'm glad to get it back, it looks AWESOME,:punk: It feels GREAT,:punk: I... feel stupid:bang head: for taking so long to get it done. I'm very happy with my choice of material and style. I can't wait to see it back on and in the sun.
If you're thinking of getting it done...DO IT!!! Your bike and your ass (soon to find out for myself) will thank you.
So thank you Sean for the early Xmas gift. I will try not to wear it out when and if I ever ride naked again. Pic's to come in a few months.
Kenny Patsch

You should take it down to the Wal-Mart and put it on one of those 25 cent horsey rides.......that will give you a REAL idea of how it's gonna feel!!!!!:rofl_200:

Seriously.......you are going to LOVE that seat:clapping:

I've had one for three years, still looks great and feels the same! Still the number 1 upgrade for the money any day of the week!

I I will try not to wear it out when and if I ever ride naked again. Pic's to come in a few months.
Kenny Patsch

Looks like he's at it again :rofl_200:

vmaxcruzer.jpg

LOL no. but that doesn't mean I haven't done it. That is on an EGLI bike (supercharged) that I say many years ago.

Sean

I think that gives new meaning to the word "skid marks" on a motorcycle:rofl_200:
Tim

I would like to get my seat done, but I don't think Sean has the dimpled material that came on my 06 seat... I want it to match. :(

I would like to get my seat done, but I don't think Sean has the dimpled material that came on my 06 seat... I want it to match. :(
I believe he can reuse the cover if it's in good shape although I think he may have your style cover if you want something other than the way the current cover is cut/ designed. It'd be best to PM Sean as he can do most anything you want to do.

he reused mine, no problem, on all 3 sections. looks fan-fucking-tastic.

he reused mine, no problem, on all 3 sections. looks fan-fucking-tastic.

+1...
He reused part of mine. I only had him rework the front section. It all blends in together and looks great. And its definitely worth the small price tag!

Attachments

• DSC01558.jpg
    DSC01558.jpg
    40.6 KB
We can reuse a portion of the matieral anyway. Enough to make it match the rear at least well enough.

Sean

We've done one another way that allowed us to reuse a bit more of the OEM material too but I don't have a picture of it. The next one we do we will try to get a good pic.

Sean

Hey Sean, What did you do with the old front section on my seat? You know, the one with the scrotum rub mark. You should hang that one on the wall.

LOL, probably in the trash pile! Not sure. The guy I use does keep ahold of the good ones we take off and trashes the rest.

Sean

I am going to start saving to get the seat redone! The bike will finally be paid off in June, so money will be easier to come by.

Latest posts

Back