Sometimes conventional

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Pickles

Reaction score
Ain't no fun

3515295745_ef838bf91b_b.jpg

Big ups to Sean Morley for being a stand up kinda fella.

These wheels bolted right up with ZERO fitment issues. I parked my big outside of the dealer this am and had several people stop me on the way out to ask about the bike. The wheels were the center piece.

THis gives a better idea of the blue. The other photo was taken around noon. This one was this am.

3515295861_05b7142a80_b.jpg

That is just beautiful. Which are those wheels, the Carroz?

Only this is, your seat looks painful. Muscle Seat on there and you'll have the perfect bike, nicer line too!

They are carr's. The seat isn't bad. It isn't good either though. I have some black scoops coming and I plan on tackling the shocks next. The seat is still som ething I need to think about.

You're welcome! It does look absolutely beautiful and mean as hell.

One more question - why the passengers pegs? I would put little reflectors there or other ornaments, since you've gone most definitely solo.

I don't remember if I have a Wheel thread started in my area yet. I need to check and have guys start adding pics like these. Looks good!

Sean

Dude , that bike looks Awesome !!! I almost like it better than Shover's bike ! :biglaugh: ( my current fav besides my own)

BIKE LOOKS GREAT !.:punk: COOL CONTRAST WITH THE BLUE WHEELS ! ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE THE BELLY PAN PAINTED SILVER TO MATCH THE REST OF THE SILVER ON THE BIKE ?

I'm on the fence with the belly pan. It's a fatmax pan and I think it looks nice, but may be a little too big. I'm waiting to decide what I am going to do. I might get a smaller spoiler type pan. I've not completely decided. What ever I go with will be painted to match. Right now, it's the old rattle can special/Earl Sheibe look.

I want to get some video of me honking on it but haven't had a camera and willing friends to video all in the same place.

Thanks for the kudos.

Latest posts

Back