Son of a#@%$%$ mother ^$^&%$^

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I STILL WOULD SAY IT WAS THE PLUG UNDER THE SIDE CYLINDER PLATE & IT WAS JUST EASIER IN THEIR MIND'S TO SAY THAT IT WAS A HOSE CLAMP ! THERE IS NO HOSE NEEDING A CLAMP WHERE THAT ANTIFREEZE WAS ! AND YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN A TRAIL TO THE PUDDLE IF IT CAME FROM FURTHER AWAY THEN THE SIDE PLATE ! JUST MY OPINION !...:punk:pS. I KEEP MY IDLE AT 1100-1150 RPM , IT JUMPS AROUND A LITTLE , BUT RUNS GREAT !

It could have been the clamp on the hose connection to the cylinder head. It would run down the head into the spark plug area then through the drain hole and down. That factory clamp is a spring type clamp and not a screw type.

Sean

Well.....I do not see anymore leaks so that seems good.....brakes are GREAT!!

It feels a lot like my old Honda....but a lot smoother...and it has power EVERYWHERE.......

As far as the shifting.....on my Honda....you could feel it shift into the next gear......sort of a click through the shifter.....I don't get this feedback on the Vmax.....it does not seem to be slipping......it definately goes into the next gear:biglaugh:.......I just don't seem to get any feedback from the transmission...

For some reason I thought the Vboost came in at 5000 RPM's.......so I'm goofing off in 3rd gear....and I don't see what the big deal is.....Then I let it rev a bit more:biglaugh:......Yep......it works just fine:clapping:

Of course I hardly became used to the bike in 18 miles....

I STILL WOULD SAY IT WAS THE PLUG UNDER THE SIDE CYLINDER PLATE & IT WAS JUST EASIER IN THEIR MIND'S TO SAY THAT IT WAS A HOSE CLAMP ! THERE IS NO HOSE NEEDING A CLAMP WHERE THAT ANTIFREEZE WAS ! AND YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN A TRAIL TO THE PUDDLE IF IT CAME FROM FURTHER AWAY THEN THE SIDE PLATE ! JUST MY OPINION !...:punk:pS. I KEEP MY IDLE AT 1100-1150 RPM , IT JUMPS AROUND A LITTLE , BUT RUNS GREAT !

Yeah it idles right about 1100 rpm.....What rpm do you get in 5th gear at 65 mph??

I am seeing about 4000...does this sound right??:ummm:

It could have been the clamp on the hose connection to the cylinder head. It would run down the head into the spark plug area then through the drain hole and down. That factory clamp is a spring type clamp and not a screw type.

Sean

You sir are correct:worthy:

I don't think I understand screwdrivers as well as you know these bikes:biglaugh:

yeah it idles right about 1100 rpm.....what rpm do you get in 5th gear at 65 mph??

I am seeing about 4000...does this sound right??:ummm:
theres a whole thread about rpm's & mph's somewhere on this forum !

Latest posts

Back