Speed wobble vs Weight Poll

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Correlation between weight and stability:

• My weight plus gear is 100-149. With more weight, the bike is more stable.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • My weight plus gear is 100-149. No difference by adding weight or bike is less stable.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • My weight plus gear is 150-199. With more weight, the bike is more stable.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • My weight plus gear is 150-199. No difference by adding weight or bike is less stable.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • My weight plus gear is 200-249. With more weight, the bike is more stable.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • My weight plus gear is 200-249. No difference by adding weight or bike is less stable.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • My weight plus gear is 250-299. With more weight, the bike is more stable.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • My weight plus gear is 250-299. No difference by adding weight or bike is less stable.

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • My weight plus gear is 300+. With more weight, the bike is more stable.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My weight plus gear is 300+. No difference by adding weight or bike is less stable.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Hate to say this buddy but, sometimes it's not easy being around you either!!!

Like in front of your bike as it's rocketing up the driveway about 60 miles an hour!!

Oh yeah.......SIDEWAYS!!! :surprise::surprise::surprise: :rofl_200:

Dan thats just his way of saying HI good to see you :rofl_200::rofl_200: guess you dont have the translation dictionary yet eh hahahah i'll be happy to be the interpreter for you if you need Dan but cant promise you will understand me either cause I agree with Tim....... not sure as to what but sounds like it would be a good plan what ever he comes up with ........

"YOU WITH THE SHEEP!!!!!!!!"

hahahahahah thats funny shit for sure

Dan thats just his way of saying HI good to see you :rofl_200::rofl_200: guess you dont have the translation dictionary yet eh hahahah i'll be happy to be the interpreter for you if you need Dan but cant promise you will understand me either cause I agree with Tim....... not sure as to what but sounds like it would be a good plan what ever he comes up with ........

"YOU WITH THE SHEEP!!!!!!!!"

hahahahahah thats funny shit for sure
AAAHHHH , ITS NICE TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE SOME , WHO SEE LIFE THROUGH MY EYE'S ! .. THANKS " ROVIC " .. :punk::biglaugh::rofl_200:

I agree with the effect of tire pressure on handling. My bike has the feel of a hinge under the seat in high speed sweepers. I believe that's frame flex or swing arm flex or a combination of both. Haven't gone to solid motor mounts. I'm afraid of vibration. How are the delrin in that regard? Biggest improvements so far were new steering bearings, Ohlin rear shocks, and race tech springs for my weight.
I've taken high speed sweeper's at over 90 and experinced the same hinge under my seat.My buddy was right on my ass with his R6.He said he could actually see my swingarm & wheel flexing.Checked the bareing's & they were ok.I'm thinking about bracing my swing arm.... "Off topic" Being a fitness trainer,this pole also reveal's something else besides how are bike's handle. :10_3_7: Rusty

The Max is a funny bike. For instance i've cranked it straight to 140 plus with zero wobble quite a few times and other times couldn't see 120 without the shakes happening. Just seems like sometimes a little too windy a day or how you're posture is at that given time affects everything. Just one of those things us vmaxxers overlook for the sake of a great motorcycle :punk: P.S. Anyone willing to rake their frame to 35 degrees will never ever see the likes of wobble again

lets keep this topic on topic... i removed some posts b/c they didn't contribute at all. keep it civil guys.

Since some people are not listening to the Moderator, I've now joined the thread and I delete accounts not off topic posts.

Thank you. :character36:

Back