Spiderman Helmet Complete with pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDKILA

Reaction score
Here is the final pic of my helmet that will be here this week. I got "busa beater" put on back! I hope I can back that shit up! LOL!

Helmet should be here tuesday. It's coming out of South Korea.

What do you guys think?

spiderman4.JPG

Cool Helmet, you better stop by and pick up a turbo kit if you're going to beat very many of them.

Sean

Man, i'm not sure what a kit for your FZ1 would run and who even makes them. I do know that the bike doesn't make near enough power like it is to smoke many busa's (at least in a straight line).

Sean

Man, i'm not sure what a kit for your FZ1 would run and who even makes them. I do know that the bike doesn't make near enough power like it is to smoke many busa's (at least in a straight line).

Sean

I have a 2006 ZX14 now. Busa Beater makes alot more sense now I bet....LOL!

Yea, that does make more sense but they are pretty close either way (except the new busa's which are faster). A turbo kit would still be a TON of fun!

http://www.mrturbo.com/turbo-sys/turbo_sys.html

Sean

How much faster is the gen 2 busa than the zx14? I have seen some articles putting the zx14 as even or a little faster but with a lower trap speed.

Are you a vendor for those turbo kits?

I never did setup with them for parts and wouldn't move enough for them to probably set me up. I've seen a stock 08 busa run 8.90's with a sticky tire and extended swingarm. Don't think the 14's will do that yet.

Sean

How much faster is the gen 2 busa than the zx14? I have seen some articles putting the zx14 as even or a little faster but with a lower trap speed.

Are you a vendor for those turbo kits?

I believe the '06 was down on power to the later 14's which was needed to put them closer to the new busa's.

I could be wrong though.

Chris

A few guys on the zx14 forum run 8's with exhaust/PC and strapped down. Most of them put down 185-195 RWHP with full exhaust/air filter and PC.

I picture you more with a cowboy hat on that thing... :biglaugh:

Slim-pickens_riding-the-bomb_enh-lores.jpg

Latest posts

Back