" spikes on my leather "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WENT RIDING YESTERDAY WITH ALL MY SPIKES , WHEN I WAS ON THE PARKWAY , 3 DIFFERENT CAR LOADS OF PEOPLE WERE TAKING MY PICTURE ! .. PEOPLES EXPRESSIONS & COMMENTS WERE PRICELESS ! ... I MUST ADMIT , THE SPIKES ON MY SLEEVES ARE A LITTLE INTIMIDATING ! ... IF I EVER WRECK AND MY ARMS ARE FLAILING AROUND , THERES A REAL CHANCE OF ME BEING " IMPALED " ! ... BUT IF A SPIKE EVER PIERCES MY SPINAL CORD , I HOPE THAT I ONLY GET PARALYZED FROM THE WAIST UP ! .. :wkwk:.. :th_love031: .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I hope the impaling never happen but I be more concerned the slicing and dicing that the tank spike-o-matics are gonna do. I don't think those spikes on the helmet and are are gonna slide very well. :confused2:
Ride safe brother Tim! :eusa_pray:The look is growing on me and I'm impressed with your commitment to the total look!!:punk:

... IF I EVER WRECK AND MY ARMS ARE FLAILING AROUND , THERES A REAL CHANCE OF ME BEING " IMPALED " ! ...

I don't know....if you try to aim for a car, tree, or Obama*, and brace yourself with your forearms up, you might "stick" in whatever it is you hit and be fine! This could be a total breakthough in motorcycle safety technology! Just carry a small prybar in your jacket to get yourself off whatever it is you impaled!

You really need to get "IMPALR" for your license plate....

*Try for the third one.

Erm... tank + spike + accident = bad scene for medics

I don't know....if you try to aim for a car, tree, or Obama*, and brace yourself with your forearms up, you might "stick" in whatever it is you hit and be fine! This could be a total break though in motorcycle safety technology! Just carry a small pry bar in your jacket to get yourself off whatever it is you impaled!

You really need to get "IMPALR" for your license plate....

*Try for the third one.
" RYAN " THATS " IS " SOME FUNNY SHIT ! ... RIGHT DOWN TO THE " SMALL PRY BAR " ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

WHEN I WENT RIDING YESTERDAY , I WAS GLAD THAT THE SPIKES DON'T CATCH THE WIND OR SHAKE AROUND ! .. THEY DON'T MOVE AT ALL , I WAS A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT THAT WITH THEM BEING SO LONG ! ... :punk:

I'm Finally Done With All Of My Spikes , Heres The Last Ones & How I Did Them With The Lexan ! ... IN THE FIRST PICTURE ON THE LEFT IS THE TEMPLATE I HAD TO MAKE FOR THE SPIKES ON MY SLEEVES & THE ONE ON THE RIGHT & IN THE SECOND PICTURE IS FOR MY BACK ! .. THE THIRD PICTURE IS THE TOOLS AND MATERIALS I USED , THE FORTH IS AFTER I TRANSFERED THE TEMPLATE ONTO THE LEXAN & CUT IT OUT , THE FOURTH IS AFTER I DRILLED & COUNTER SUNK THE HOLES & FIT EACH SCREW , THE SIXTH IS ME HEATING UP AND FORMING IT TO THE CONTOUR OF MY BACK WHILE STANDING WITH THE JACKET ON , SEVENTH IS AFTER IT COOLED DOWN & AS YOU CAN SEE I ELIMINATED THE TWO LITTLE TABS IN THE MIDDLE , EIGHTH IS ME MARKING THE JACKET FOR THE HOLES , 9TH IS AFTER THE HOLES & LEXAN MOUNTED WITH THE SCREWS IN , 10TH IS THE SEALER I PUT ON THE THREADS OF THE SCREWS & UP INSIDE THE SPIKES SO THEY DON'T COME LOOSE , BUT I CAN STILL TAKE THEM OFF , THE REST ARE THE FINISHED PRODUCT ! ... :punk:

Attachments

• 100_1271.jpg
    100_1271.jpg
    28.7 KB
  • 100_1270.jpg
    100_1270.jpg
    34.8 KB
  • 100_1274.jpg
    100_1274.jpg
    72.2 KB
  • 100_1273.jpg
    100_1273.jpg
    81.8 KB
  • 100_1275.jpg
    100_1275.jpg
    103.1 KB
  • 100_1281.jpg
    100_1281.jpg
    52 KB
  • 100_1282.jpg
    100_1282.jpg
    50.2 KB
  • 100_1283.jpg
    100_1283.jpg
    72.3 KB
  • 100_1288.jpg
    100_1288.jpg
    70.5 KB
  • 100_1289.jpg
    100_1289.jpg
    30.2 KB
  • 100_1295.jpg
    100_1295.jpg
    48.6 KB
  • 100_1298.jpg
    100_1298.jpg
    50.3 KB
  • 100_1292.jpg
    100_1292.jpg
    62.7 KB
  • 100_1293.jpg
    100_1293.jpg
    47.9 KB
Yo _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ man thats killr' bro awesome job...... the new addition for some reason makes it look like you have more spikes on the helmet, totally balances it out or something it weird.

I hope this finally gets those crazy NJ drivers to leave you alone, if not i suggest a nice coach shot gun next to you while you ride hahahaha or mrs BRC idea for the scoops...... now that would be the icing on the brownie hahahah

Yo _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ man thats killer' bro awesome job...... the new addition for some reason makes it look like you have more spikes on the helmet, totally balances it out or something it weird.

I hope this finally gets those crazy NJ drivers to leave you alone, if not i suggest a nice coach shot gun next to you while you ride hahahaha or Mrs BRC idea for the scoops...... now that would be the icing on the brownie hahahah
THANKS " ROVIC " FUNNY HOW GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE ! .. :th_bfxbfxvfxv: .. I ALSO LIKE HOW ITS A CONTINUATION OF THE HELMET , MAKES IT LOOK LIKE ITS ALL SUPPOSED TO DO SOMETHING , HOPEFULLY . " OTHER THEN KILL ME " ! ,, "LOL""LOL" .. :rofl_200::rofl_200: :rofl_200:... THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE COMPLEMENTS , I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT ! ... :eusa_dance: :clapping: :punk:

think it makes the helmet stand out more now, awesome!!!!!!!:punk:

im telling you im sure you scare the air out of your way is how your getting killer fuel mileage hahahahah.

Id pat you on the back for a job well done but rather not have the ability to see thru my hands:rofl_200:

think it makes the helmet stand out more now, awesome!!!!!!!:punk:

I'm telling you I'm sure you scare the air out of your way is how your getting killer fuel mileage hahahahah.

Id pat you on the back for a job well done but rather not have the ability to see thru my hands:rofl_200:
"LOL""LOL" , MY BUDDY " MIKE " ( THE BIG , BALD GUY FROM THE BROWNIE RUN ) WAS JUST HERE TO CHECK IT OUT , HE SAID THE SAME SAME THING , IT MAKES THE HELMET LOOK EVEN MEANER ! .. :punk:

Attachments

• 100_1298.jpg
    100_1298.jpg
    50.3 KB
Cool look for sure.

The guys from Spikes-R-Us probably call to see if you are ok if you haven't placed your weekly order :rofl_200:

Wow, didn't see that like half this thread got deleted from our lovely resident troll.

It's a fact of the Internet, whenever something undeniably cool exists, someone will hate on it. Just have to be prepared for it, and ignore it.

Anyway...looks deadly! I'm tellin ya, the IMPALR license plate would just tie it all together!

Go find the Jersey Shore house and skewer yourself a few douchebags. Take Snooki for a ride, bring it up to about 100 and slam the brakes!

Wow, didn't see that like half this thread got deleted from our lovely resident troll.

It's a fact of the Internet, whenever something undeniably cool exists, someone will hate on it. Just have to be prepared for it, and ignore it.

Anyway...looks deadly! I'm telling ya, the IMPALR license plate would just tie it all together!

Go find the Jersey Shore house and skewer yourself a few douche bags. Take Snooki for a ride, bring it up to about 100 and slam the brakes![/QUOTE]
" RYAN " THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMENT ! ... I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE " IMPALR " FOR A PLATE , BUT IN JERSEY YOUR ONLY ALLOWED 5 SPACES ... :confused2: ... AS FAR AS THE JERSEY SHORE HOUSE , LAST TIME I WAS DOWN SEASIDE , I DIDN'T EVEN NO WHERE IT WAS AND I'M RIDDING AROUND AND I SEE A BUNCH OF TEENAGERS ON THE STEPS OF THIS HOUSE GETTING THEIR PICTURES TAKING , THEN I REALIZED THAT IT WAS THE HOUSE , THEN 3 MINUTES LATER WHEN I RODE BACK PAST IT , THE POOOOLICE WERE THERE CHASING THEM AWAY ! .... AND BET THE RANCH ON ONE THING , " TRUST ME " , ... ............ I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE IMPALED TO " SNOOKIE " ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

What about SPYKE? Or IMPLR? If you don't care so much about legality (haha), there's a guy on ebay that will make a damn good "replica" of current license plates that say whatever you want. From any more than a few feet away you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference. Here

Think of the mess from impaling snookie! There'd be blood all over your nice jacket, and your mini-crowbar would get all nasty from prying her fat ass off your spikes. You did get the mini crowbar, right? :rofl_200:

What about SPYKE? Or IMPLR? If you don't care so much about legality (haha), there's a guy on ebay that will make a damn good "replica" of current license plates that say whatever you want. From any more than a few feet away you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference. Here

Think of the mess from impaling snookie! There'd be blood all over your nice jacket, and your mini-crowbar would get all nasty from prying her fat ass off your spikes. You did get the mini crowbar, right? :rofl_200:
THATS ONE MESS I COULD LIVE WITHOUT ! .. "LOL""LOL""LOL" ... YEAH RYAN I GOT ONE , ITS OUT AT THE POWDER COATERS GETTING DONE IN " BLACK " ! .. :punk::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I WENT FOR A QUICK RIDE AFTER TAKING THE PICTURES THE OTHER DAY & RAN INTO A FRIEND OF MINE THAT I USED TO WORK FOR , HE JUST SHOOK HIS HEAD , I SAW HIM TODAY AT THE PARTS STORE TODAY , HE SAID THAT IT LOOKS COOL AS HELL , BUT THAT I HAVE LOST MY MIND ! ... I LAUGHED AND SAID " THEY'RE PERFECTLY STRAIGHT TOO '' , HE SAID " OH , KNOWING YOU , I'M SURE THEY ARE " ! ... WE LAUGHED , HE SAID " THAT IT MUST OF TAKING SOME SERIOUS HOURS TO DO , I SAID IT ALL TOOK PROBABLY 36 HOURS OR MORE TO FIGURE IT ALL OUT AN DO IT , NOT INCLUEDING THE HELMET ! .. HE SAID I BET , AND AGAIN , THAT I LOST MY MIND ! ... :biglaugh::rofl_200:

Well sheesh, any of us could have told you that!

Buster, can we get a "crazy mofo" award or something for our friend Tim here?

Back