Stainless Bolts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subski

Reaction score
:whistlin: I run a '92 Max, I want to change the 6 retaining bolt holding the discs on for stanless steel bolts, is this possible or are the stainless bolts weaker and therefor dangerous

Thanks in anticipation, Mick :cheers:

:whistlin: I run a '92 Max, I want to change the 6 retaining bolt holding the discs on for stanless steel bolts, is this possible or are the stainless bolts weaker and therefor dangerous

Thanks in anticipation, Mick :cheers:
If you get the right grade of stainless you will be fine.

Problem may be finding them with the correct head size and what not. Although a lot of the sportbike parts will probably swap over.

The U.K. is usually a good spot to look for them. They ride their bikes on the salty roads and usually end up swapping out the bolts on their bikes.

Check HERE

Cheers,
Chris

How much did you pay for your bolts red?:ummm:
Well, for some reason I seem to remember a shipment of bolts that showed up on my doorstep just when I needed them. They came in from Canada on the back of a goose I think, big, black and white and polite too! And the great thing about that whole deal is that a fellow forum member hooked me up with some that he had extra.
Super nice guy that Canadian fellow is, I think I owe him a few beers next time I see him too! :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

Well, for some reason I seem to remember a shipment of bolts that showed up on my doorstep just when I needed them. They came in from Canada on the back of a goose I think, big, black and white and polite too! And the great thing about that whole deal is that a fellow forum member hooked me up with some that he had extra.
Super nice guy that Canadian fellow is, I think I owe him a few beers next time I see him too! :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

Well its good to know that there is people like that still out there,maybe we can both have a drink together to thank this dude and find out were he stole them from,lol.:rofl_200:

Well its good to know that there is people like that still out there,maybe we can both have a drink together to thank this dude and find out were he stole them from,lol.:rofl_200:

I'm in, I'm in!!! The same goose stopped in here too, although he had a few more grey hairs than black....and was really tired....he did bring them!! AND told me they were from that very same classy Canadian fellow!!

So we indeed owe that lad a brew!! :thumbs up: :cheers: :thumbs up:

I'm in, I'm in!!! The same goose stopped in here too, although he had a few more grey hairs than black....and was really tired....he did bring them!! AND told me they were from that very same classy Canadian fellow!!

So we indeed owe that lad a brew!! :thumbs up: :cheers: :thumbs up:
Who ever this canadian guy is,he should be thankfull to have friends like you guys,good people are hard to find,god bless you guys i say.:worthy:

Latest posts

Back