Stopped by the law

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i THIS IS EXACTLY WHY MY NEXT BIKE IS GOING TO BE A " HAYABUSA " OR WHAT EVER THE FASTEST BIKE IS AT THE TIME I WANT ONE ! ... AND PLEASE DON'T RESPOND BY SAYING " YOU CANT OUTRUN THE RADIO " , BECAUSE THATS BULL SHIT ! .. ON THE NUMEROUS TIMES WHEN I RAN , ALL THEY EVER SAID ON THAT FUCKING RADIO WAS " WE LOST HIM " , JUST LIKE THEY WOULD HAVE SAID ABOUT THE KID IN THE ABOVE STORY IF HE HAD NOT OF TURNED ! ..SO THEY CAN STICK ALL THEIR " TRAINING " AND HIGH SPEED COP CARS UP THEIR OVERPAID ASSES ! .. P.S. ITS NICE KNOWING THAT I HAVE THE CHOICE & THE BALLS TO RUN IF "I" AND ONLY "I", FEEL THE NEED TO DO SO !

just keep laughing in your head when you out run them.....I cant drive 55 :rofl_200::rofl_200:
in a bunch of parts of the great white north the cops wont keep chasing you cause it can cause a accident so ya all you gotta do is keep running and they will give up.
besides the fun of out running them is chasing, i had a old 96 9c1 and put the wig wags back in it and use to chase my firends all the time, hahaha sorry saps always stopped and id pull up next to them flip on the (sun) aka dome light and start laughing and then peelout and take off hahahah, use to be able to run on the highway wide open with the wig wags and everyone pulled to the slow lane to let me go by, perfect way to have wide open fun on the highway.....now if i could set it up on the bike :rofl_200:

2003 hayabusa turbo 0 miles will trade with 4000 cash - Here you go cop runner. When i ordered my ufo exhaust the first thing i felt inside was i should have sold my vmax and took the $1500 im spending on an exhaust and stage 7 kit and bought a hayabusa. hayabusa - 2004 limited edition suzuki hayabusa - 2005 SUZUKI HAYABUSA STRETCHED AND CHROMED - 2001 Suzuki Hayabusa - Dont get me wrong i like my vmax but it never has scared me. (well i did take a turn a little to fast not hard to do on a vmax) In two more years i will have alot more money to dump into something that will scare the hell out of me. Not sure what that will be but i am sure it will be above 200hp.

i DON'T GET ME WRONG , I LOVE MY MAX AND WILL NEVER GET RID OF IT ! .. I DON'T RIDE LIKE A HOOLIGAN ( ANYMORE ) , AND ANYONE THAT HAS RIDDEN WITH ME KNOWS THAT I JUST WANT TO MAKE IT HOME TO MY SON ! ... THAT BEING SAID , I HAVE BEEN AN AUTO MECHANIC MY ENTIRE LIFE , SO , NO LICENSE - NO JOB ! ... SO , WITH THAT BEING SAID - HAVING A FAMILY - A MORTGAGE - AND ALL KINDS OF BILLS , IF ONCE A MONTH , I'M DRIVING DOWN SOME DESOLATE ROAD AND DECIDE TO CRANK THROUGH THE GEARS AND SOME COP IS HIDING IN THE BUSHES TALKING ON THE PHONE TO ONE OF HIS FRIENDS WIVES , I SHOULD PULL OVER AND LOSE MY LICENSE & JOB & MY HOUSE FOR MAYBE ONLY DOING 40 MPH OVER THE SPEED LIMIT ON SOME DESERTED ROAD ? ... NO FUCKING WAY ! .:jerk it:.. PLUS I HAVE $500,000.00 LIFE INSURANCE ON ME , SO EVEN IF I DIE AT LEAST MY SON WILL STILL HAVE A VERY NICE PLACE TO LIVE ! .. AND MAY I SUGGEST TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET , " GET LIFE INSURANCE " , THIS WAY WHEN I'M RUNNING THE COPS AT 150 MPH AND YOUR AT A STOP STREET TEXTING AND PULL OUT IN FRONT OF ME AND I PLOW INTO YOUR DRIVERS DOOR , KILLING BOTH OF US , YOUR FAMILY DOESN'T LOSE THEIR HOUSE BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION ! ... EVERYONE WHO READS THIS WILL SAY THAT THIS WOULD BE MY FAULT , BUT IF I WAS DOING THE SPEED LIMIT , I WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONLY ONE THAT DIED BECAUSE YOU STILL WOULD HAVE PULLED OUT IN FRONT OF ME ( SO FUCK BOTH OF US ) ! .. LIFE IS LIKE " RUSSIAN-ROULETTE " , YOU CAN SIT AND WATCH , OR CAN CAN SPIN THE BARREL ! .. YOU ALL KNOW WHICH ONE I PREFER ! .. :th_biggun:

i P.S. WHEN YOU HAVE THE " GREEN LIGHT " , IT DOESN'T MEAN ITS SAFE TO GO , IT JUST MEANS YOU HAVE THE " RIGHT-OF-WAY " , YOU STILL ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SAFE PASSAGE ! ... ALSO , WHY DO YOU THINK THAT SCHOOL BUSSES AND TANKER TRUCKS STOP AT ALL RAILROAD CROSSINGS ? .. BECAUSE ; JUST BECAUSE THE GATES ARE UP , DOESN'T MEAN THAT A 1,000,000 TON TRAIN ISN'T COMING AT 70 MPH TO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ! .. SO WHY DON'T WE ALL STOP AT ALL RAILROAD CROSSINGS ? ... I'LL TELL YOU WHY , BECAUSE SOME JERK-OFF TEXTING WOULD RUN INTO THE BACK OF US AND WE WOULD ALL BURN TO DEATH ! .. SO ITS ACTUALLY SAFER TO TAKE OUR CHANCES WITH THE TRAIN RATHER THEN STOP ! ... HENCE THE " RUSSIAN-ROULETTE " !

dude that is sooo true!!!!!! hahaha, better to let out the aggression with a little twist of the throttle then go home kick the dog and beat the wife right........

see steve just go and DO IT have fun on your bike, just no 100mph in the school zone, wait til 20 ft past then john force style bahahahhaha

Pioneer supertuner under dash 8 track 6x9 sparkomatic speakers and and a 50w under dash eq. Cheep fun back in the day.

i I'M SURE A LOT OF YOU THINK THAT I'M " NOT ALL THERE " ! .. BUT I'M JUST BEING HONEST AS PER MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES AND THE SITUATIONS I HAVE BEEN IN ! ... EVERYONE CLOSE YOUR EYE'S S, IT BACK AND LISTEN TO THIS SONG ! . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ78qgMYEDs IN MY OPINION , THERES PEOPLE WHO WATCH IT HAPPEN AND THERES PEOPLE THAT MAKE IT HAPPEN ! .. IVE ALWAYS BEEN A DOER NOT A DREAMER !

dude that is sooo true!!!!!! hahaha, better to let out the aggression with a little twist of the throttle then go home kick the dog and beat the wife right........

Exactly!

I'm not the violent type, because I control it.
I do everything to stay out of trouble. Sometimes it hunts me down.:biglaugh:

What Tugla said reminds me of a time when I was younger, and a lovely young lady came and visited me one night, and then went home with her clothes on. WTF?
So I did what any sane person would do, and took my 650 Katana with it's Mad Max style bikini fairing, in primer, up the freeway at 3:00am and blew off some steam.

I saw flashing lights behind me and think "Oops, busted" and pull over. The policeman stays in the car and screams at me "Get off the F*ing bike. Get off the f*ing bike RIGHT NOW!", so I did. I didn't know what the big deal was. (I was doing about 100 in a 55 zone at the time, but we don't use mph we have kph)

I get off, take off my helmet and face him, and he gets out and comes at me yelling "WTF do you think you're doing" blah blah, and I still don't know what the big deal is. He realised I'm not some crazy gangster and starts to calm down, and tells me that they've been chasing me for 7km... Now I know what he was upset for. He can't drive! :biglaugh:

I explained about the girl, and explained that the bike was just an old 650 Kat, and so I had my head tucked down. I wasn't looking in my mirrors because at the speeds I was doing I had to keep my eyes on the road and the traffic. I hadn't even noticed him.

In the end he gave me lots of verbal warnings, and booked me for about 25mph over the limit, which was quite nice actually, because from the speed he showed me on his radar meant that I would lose my license on the spot, and have to walk home!

Moral of the story? If it's got wheels or tits, it'll get me into trouble. :rofl_200:

Tim, the song is not displaying on my iPad, can you post the link from the address bar on youtube?

"VMaxMike," if you like car audio stuff try http://www.diymobileaudio.com/. Twelve volt stereo/audio stuff.

They have a classic car audio section that is pretty interesting. My 1st 'better components' system (late 1970's) was a Pioneer KPH9000 AM/FM/cassette deck w/Dolby for both the radio & tape, a separate amp was part of the Pioneer system. Jensen TriAxial separates in front & ADS 200 acoustic-suspension sealed speakers were in back (a van, I used it for my dirtbike). The FM receiver was the best you could get at the time, 15,000 Hz on top when most systems only went to 10K Hz. Far short of roday's active top-end $$ systems, but I don't have a system which costs more than my ride, as do some of today's dedicated audiophiles.

Here is an example of one of the vintage audio posts, hope it doesn't remind any of you of mechanics you have encountered.
"BY FAR the BEST one I have seen is this kid called me about installing his amp himself and i told him I couldnt tell him how because that is what I am here for and if I gave away info I wouldnt be needed, Anyways he gets mad and says fine I will do it myself my dad is an electrician anyways and probably knows more than you...I just say ok have a nice day, He comes in the next day with his head hung in shame saying I am just gonna pay you to do it because me and my dad couldnt figure it out, we cant get the amp to turn on...I giggle and say ok no problem, WELL I pull the car in and start to look at his install and what do I see for his amp ground you ask???

HE HAD THE GROUND WIRE STUCK INTO A CLAY POT FILLED WITH POTTING SOIL!!!!! I look at him and say dude WTF is this??
He said his dad told him that the ground needs to go to "earth" just like they do in a house so his dad came up with the brilliant idea of filling a pot with "earth" and sticking the amp ground in it HAHAHA
I will try and find the pictures I know I have them somewhere on my laptop.

BY FAR the funniest shit I have ever seen in 12 years installing.":rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

i THESE ARE THE GUY'S I RESPECT , " REAL MEN " , THAT " MADE AND STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN " ! .. AND ALL OF THOSE THAT PERISHED FIGHTING SO THAT WE CAN MAKE OUR OWN DECISIONS ! NOT BECAUSE SOME SCUM-BAG THAT GOT BEAT-UP IN SCHOOL THAT NOW HIDES BEHIND A BADGE TELLS TELLS ME WHAT TO DO , PLUS THEY ARE THE BIGGEST LAW BREAKERS IN THE WORLD ! . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMUBWKJ5A_0&feature=related

HE HAD THE GROUND WIRE STUCK INTO A CLAY POT FILLED WITH POTTING SOIL!!!!!
I will try and find the pictures I know I have them somewhere on my laptop.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! I want to see the picture!!! :rofl_200:

i MY DAD WAS IN THE NAVY DURING THE VIETNAM WAR , HE MADE IT HOME AND I'M HERE ! .. HE DIED 3 YEARS AGO THIS COMING MARCH 5TH ! .. I DON'T EXPECT ANYONE TO SHARE MY VIEWS ABOUT ANYTHING OR ABOUT LIFE IN GENERAL ! . , BUT THATS KIND OF MY POINT , WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT , AND WOULD ACT DIFFERENTLY IN DIFFERENT SITUATIONS , HELL IF WE HAD TO DO IT OVER AGAIN SOME OF US WOULD DO IT DIFFERENTLY THEN WE HAD IN THE SAME SITUATION ! .. MY POINT IS ITS UP TO ME , HOW I ACT AND WHAT I DO , AS ITS UP TO ALL OF YOU AND IT DOESN'T MAKE US RIGHT OR WRONG , IT JUST MAKES US DIFFERENT !

The "can't outrun the radio" is little more than a scare tactic used by cops to try and make people believe that you can't actually "run" from the cops.

Sure....radio waves travel at the speed of sound(768 mph, or a little faster at high elevations)....but what receives those waves? Another slow-ass crown vic. Radio waves do not disable your motorcycle and slap handcuffs on you so the l.e.o can catch up at his leisure and toss you in the backseat.

"the radio" is just a tool for communication. It's dumb and and only as useful as the operator. If the operator, i.e the cop you just sailed past at double the limit doesn't know where you disappeared to, it's worthless. If there's no other cops in the direction you're headed, it's worthless. If you, the hooligan, are smart, your direction will change asap after getting out of sight of the cop, which makes it useless.

What you can't outrun easily is a helicopter. I've had a chopper follow me up the freeway before at night. It is really strange because the freeway is lit, and you start to notice something odd, like your headlight has got the shakes and the light is flickering.

Nope, it's a spotlight shining on you. :damn angry:

Wonder what the grounds are to call in a heli? They obviously don't sound the alarm every time someone whacks the gas open instead of pulling over. Must be for people that are wanted for something else, caused a big crash, or in major metro areas where the PD has rapid access to one. Not out here in the sticks.

A dual-sport and good knowledge of wooded trails in your area would be your only ticket to lose a copter. Can't imagine the v-max is a good trail bike, lol

That's kind of why I was fearless riding my minibike on the streets around town. Trails are everywhere, just off the main road and on practically every side street had an entrance. If a cop ever decided to chase me, I'd just hi-tail it to the nearest trail and that'd be that. Most aren't wide enough for cars(singletrack snowmobile trails), and I suspect the cop wouldn't try off-roading in his cruiser anyway.

Back