The Worst news in a while

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve,

I'm sorry to hear of Rick's passing. His time with us is over, and I pray for him and you, his other loved ones to find peace in his passing.

As others have shared, the good memories and kindness he shared with you are what you should try to keep in mind during this rocky time.

Peace bro.

Steve sorry for your loss. Glad I was able to meet and ride with him this chance to year at rice o Rama .
He wasa nice guy

Thanks Mark, I'm glad we did the Rice-0-Rama ride too. I had a feeling, and I think he knew this was his last chance to go there. You're never ready for the news.
Thanks to You, and everybody else for the support.
Steve

Last edited:
I found out yesterday I'll be delivering a eulogy for Rick at the service today in a couple of hrs.. It's not something I have experienced doing. I wrote it all down becaue I know I'll get tongue tied like I did when my Buddy's wife talked to me. Wish me luck. I'm a little nervous.

I found out yesterday I'll be delivering a eulogy for Rick at the service today in a couple of hrs.. It's not something I have experienced doing. I wrote it all down becaue I know I'll get tongue tied like I did when my Buddy's wife talked to me. Wish me luck. I'm a little nervous.
I wish you luck Steve but just relax and compose yourself. Do not worry if you have to pause mid speech, take a deep breath and continue when ready. I will send a prayer for you and your friends family.

+1 on all the above Steve...remember the good times and he'll never really be gone . The first fact of life is no one lives forever so make the most of your share...

Back