Thinking about buying a Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha! I tell you what, this freaking vmax is a son of a bitch to push start without help or a hill...what do you think...third gear or fourth?

LOL. I didn't even try! I just had problems trying to get the damn seat off for the first time. LOL

I really like the '98 on eBay... Clean and comes with the Corbin. I'm not a Corbin fan as I believe horse saddles belong on horses but it's replaceable... lol

Chris

Still got my 2005 for sale. My dad has to make a trip the middle of next month so he could even deliver or at least get it closer to you. He will be near the Tampa area (Brandon). There isn't another one in the country that is for sale and has my overdrive trans already installed! Picture is not 100% up to date (stock seat installed now) but pretty close. I can send you info if you want. I am asking $6500 and would take $6000. Very smooth running bike with under 10K on it.

Sean

Attachments

• 2005 Right Side.jpg
    2005 Right Side.jpg
    103.9 KB
thats true. seans' would be a good deal as he could completely customize ti to your liking prior to delivery/shipment

Looks like I'm picking up the 89.

Garrett I just sent you an email with details.

Sean, I'll be in touch to get your ideas on the brakes and suspension.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the input with everything.

Warrior, I live about 45 minutes North of you in Port St Lucie. If you are looking for a riding buddy or need help swapping out parts, look me up.

Hey Kevin. Thanks, I'd love to get together for a ride once my deal gets finalized. I'm going to take you up on the parts swapping offer. I've been investigating upgrading the brakes, so if you have any experience with it I'd appreciate the input.

Lemme know if you see one for this.
I paid 5200 for an 03 with 6200 miles. I have been told I got a killer deal, guess not.

Anyway like many have said. Mine did sit for a while. Runs good but I need to put a few $$$ into it for a carb job etc.

There's an 03 w/ 6,900 k, local, going for 6,499, not a bad deal.

I am the proud owner of a immaculate 89 Vmax. It has 1300cc Venture with big bore, 4-1 Kerker and Flat-side carbs with 4560 miles. As soon as I can get pictures I'll post them. Interesting getting it home because I had them put new tires on it and it was pouring rain. Not to mention I'm not real comfortable with the brakes. I've ordered most of the parts for the brake upgrade. Thank you all for the valuable input thru this process.

Grats! That sounds like it should be a runner, enjoy your new to you Vmax. The Vmax will handle like a beast compared to your R6, but you can hustle a Vmax around once you get used to the weight and handling.:punk:
Welcome to site too, always room for another Vmax rider! :thumbs up:

Latest posts

Back