Toxic update

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the bike makes any decent power, be prepared to tighten that chain on a regular basis.

Yeah I know, even a heavy chain when it gets that long will stretch a bit. Bike makes "decent" power, last check was just a hair under 160 rwhp with 129 ft/lb torque, on two dynos that were not PCW's. Will be a bit higher now since eliminating a ton of parasitic losses through the drive train. That and losing a bunch of weight will be interesting for sure.

LOOKS AWESOME ! .I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE IT UP DANNY'S DRIVEWAY AT " BROWNIE RUN 2011 " ! . :punk:. NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ! .:biglaugh:

LOOKS AWESOME ! .I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE IT UP DANNY'S DRIVEWAY AT " BROWNIE RUN 2011 " ! . :punk:. NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ! .:biglaugh:

Danny would need a much longer driveway and a DEEPER garage LOL. Oh yeah and here is a pic of the notched and then expanded tank...... gained a bit of capacity:eusa_dance: Note that I have flipped the photo so the tank is right side up. Pic is of the backside of the tank. Added 2" of expansion to the rear and it is bulged outwards instead of dished in like stock.

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    54.3 KB
Well, here is the final spy photo I can release. Toxic will be totally reassembled tomorrow night I hope!!

Attachments

• mostlydone.jpg
    mostlydone.jpg
    94.3 KB
Here is a link to a page I put together.

http://cycleoneoff.com/GSXRKatana.html

Jim picked it up last night and they had a nice 4 hour delay at the border. So I'm sure at the ice breaker he will have a nice story to tell. Brian and Jim are now scrabbling to get it all put back together.

Regards
Tom
Cycle One-off Inc.
P.O. Box 15415
Rochester, NY 14615
Order by phone toll free 1(866) 238-5450
[email protected]
www.cycleoneoff.com

Tom, not sure what was going on with that link but I fixed it for you.

Jim -> fucking sweet man!

Jim, new bike mods are very impressive. Now get that thing put back together and ride the fucking thing!

Mike

Gents,

Toxic is all together and all I can say is OMG!!!!! Took it out for a rip around the block, taking it easy as requested by Tom to get the chain started on it's intial stretch (it did stretch a bit but not as much as I assumed it might). Tom's work is exemplary as always, this swingarm is a freaking work of art, and the rebuild only took Brian and I most of the day (had to buy a few tools I seem to have lost over time). Will be posting some pics as soon as Brian gets out of the shower and we eat.

Oh yeah, Garrett that is an air shifter, NOS is illegal here in Ontario on the street:rofl_200:

Well, may I introduce everyone to the new and improved, somewhat more powerful, and probably more labor intensive TOXIC.......

Attachments

• IMG_0783.jpg
    IMG_0783.jpg
    94.1 KB
  • IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    76 KB
  • IMG_0778.jpg
    IMG_0778.jpg
    86.8 KB
  • IMG_0773.jpg
    IMG_0773.jpg
    99.9 KB
  • IMG_0782.jpg
    IMG_0782.jpg
    95.2 KB
  • IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    66.2 KB
Jim ,congrats man,haveing once had a chain drive max I can imagine the giant grin on your face as you crank it up!ride safe!

Latest posts

Back