Vmax on Craigslist

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must have been in an accident. Those are around 2002 or earlier forks. Lots of nice mods though.

yeah I know that bike ,theres a couple dead givaways,the bag on the front and the fact that the carbs dont line up right,mike you know that bike,used to belong to that nice guy in NY. it about a ten min ride from my place.

Sallymax looking proud ready to thrill another Vmax owner. I can remeber the first time I rode with good 'ol Sallymax, up there on the Taconic with several other outlaw Vmax's breaking the law, breaking the law!!:punk:
Fare thee well proud Sallymax, fare thee well!:worthy:

one nice looking bike, must have exhaust identity issues being all mixed matched like that.

I see where you are talking about with the frame damage. That is a commonly damaged area.

I recognize the seat on it too!

Sean

I see where you are talking about with the frame damage. That is a commonly damaged area.

I recognize the seat on it too!

Sean

That was a very comfortable seat too Sean, I was pleasantly surprised at how much more 'comfortable time' I got after installing it!

If I had another OEM seat I'd have swapped them and given the 'Muscle' seat to some other poor ol' gimp! :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back