VMAX Streetfighters

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that site looks REALLY familiar!!! ... hahaha glad u are enjoying it man... i was hooked oni it for weeks looking at the projects those guys have..

that site looks REALLY familiar!!! ... hahaha glad u are enjoying it man... i was hooked oni it for weeks looking at the projects those guys have..

Check out the welcome board... used your name as my reference. Thanks for the heads up!

Really like that Red bike BB Dasler was the name I believe.
Kinda like the dual headlights on a few of the bikes, where
do they get those front fenders ?

Wow, most of theose are ugly as hell.
Yeah they look mean but, I don`t like the sport bike look for the vmax It`s a hot rod bike and thats the way it looks it`s best.
I will never do that to mine but, to each his own I guess.:ummm:
<<Dave>>

Dave, take a look at this bike.
The Max can look good with a sportbike type look.
Thats whats cool about the Vmax you can build it anyway
you want. Musclebike, sportbike , cruiser with forward
controls, even a sport tourer the Max can do it all !!! :punk:

Chris

Attachments

• The Max Vmax.jpg
    The Max Vmax.jpg
    186.5 KB
  • blue max.jpg
    blue max.jpg
    177 KB
  • thevmax1.jpg
    thevmax1.jpg
    17.3 KB
I just surfed that forum for about 45 min. and it seems like there are a lot of a$$holes on that site. Does anyone else get that impression?:confused2:

Last edited:
I just surfed that forum for about 45 min. and it seems like there are a lot of a$$holes on that site. Does anyone else get that impression?:confused2:

Wow... What would you think if you were one of them and you just read this thread? Spread Sunshine!

I don't see it as a US and THEM thing.....just another bunch of v max lovers IMO and I think it's great!

The v max lives on, custom cruiser, streetfighter, drag bike, chopper, trike.....looks like the only thing left is a full dress touring v max with bags, fairing and floor boards.

Haven't seen one of them yet, but I'm sure they exist! :biglaugh:

Dave, take a look at this bike.
The Max can look good with a sportbike type look.
Thats whats cool about the Vmax you can build it anyway
you want. Musclebike, sportbike , cruiser with forward
controls, even a sport tourer the Max can do it all !!! :punk:

Chris

Agreed. I love the look of this Max. Crazy.

Wow... What would you think if you were one of them and you just read this thread? Spread Sunshine!

I wasn't attempting to badmouth the site, it actually seems like a really cool site. It's just the some of the threads I checked out had some older members treating new members like shit, for no apparent reason that I could see. It just wasn't a good first impression that's all. Probably just bad apples, I'm sure there are a lot of great guys on that forum.

Latest posts

Back