Well ITS OFFICIAL , MY HOUSE IS ON THE MARKET

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know if Tim gets his asking price, he could come to Arkansas, buy a bigger house, and 100 acres of land, and still have cash left over!

OF course the downside is he'd be in Arkansas... :ummm:

i . WITH ALL OF THIS FRIGGING SNOW , I'M NEVER GOING TO SELL THIS PLACE ! . :bang head: . :bang head: . :bang head: . :bang head: . :bang head: . :bang head: . :bang head:

Hey Tim, "the virtual tour doesn't mention that the laundry room doubles as a hell of a good fab shop!!!". :punk: LOL

Hope you have a quick sale, any certain section of Florida in mind?

Bill

Good luck to you man!!!!

I like the idea of riding all year.......but bugs that can kill me??......no thanks.....

At least here where I live anything that will kill you you can see coming......it ain't hiding in your slipper....

Kaboom the worst bugs we have down here are mosquito's, "The gators are what you have to worry about!!" LOL
That would be my fate, being eaten by a gator! It seems whenever I play golf around water it seems like I aim for it! :bang head:
Oh well, I probable be out riding for the most part anyways, most likely better for my health:eusa_dance:!

Tim....the housing market between Thanksgiving and Super Bowl sucks.

After Super Bowl people will be back out and looking for new digs.

A guy came to the range yesterday with a picture of an Alligator and a Wild Boar in it's mouth. Estimated to be around 20 feet long, it's said to be living in the Everglades.:rofl_200:

A guy came to the range yesterday with a picture of an Alligator and a Wild Boar in it's mouth. Estimated to be around 20 feet long, it's said to be living in the Everglades.:rofl_200:
Thanks, now I'm sure I won't be doing any golfing below the Mason-Dixon line! :biglaugh:

i WISH ME LUCK , FIRST LOOKER IS COMING ON SUNDAY WITH MY REAL-ESTATE GUY ! .. :eusa_pray:

Wow, Tie em up when they get there, they're few and far between.....:rofl_200:

Good Luck Bro...

I know if Tim gets his asking price, he could come to Arkansas, buy a bigger house, and 100 acres of land, and still have cash left over!

OF course the downside is he'd be in Arkansas... :ummm:

you speak the truth right there man!!!i cant stand the flat land down there. i was stuck there for 4 years. the ozarks and greers ferry werent to bad though. i banged lots of college girls from searcy though....lol.

damm i would love to live dowm their ! i loved living in tempe years ago all year long riding their to ! Damm south jersey and the weather !

Wow, that's a lot of Spikes!!!!!!

So, when can we expect you in Florida??????

Latest posts

Back