Why ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richwrench

Reaction score
Why is it that nobody ever posts VMAX questions here (in the How To section) ????

Last edited by a moderator:
That... and FAQs are generally setup to give one definitive answer or "How Tos" on doing something for a standard question that is commonly asked.
It's not really a discussion area.
And we just have too much fun discussing things.
Course... that's just my 2 bits!

I'm going to move this to the Vboost Room. Your question is valid, I haven't had time yet to set up the questions/answers in that section. My original idea is to have it more like a FAQ then a "post a question" type forum. However if anyone is bored and wants to do some cutting and pasting of Q&As.... :whistlin::biglaugh:

Edit: just read 82ndCowboys post and he is correct!:cheers:

However if anyone is bored and wants to do some cutting and pasting of Q&As.... :whistlin::biglaugh:

Edit: just read 82ndCowboys post and he is correct!:cheers:

Been working on that very thing today. I'll email it to you by sunday in MS word format.

Sorry for posting in the wrong section , but this IS my first forum. And my first Vmax. And last week I opened my first Pay-pal account & bought my first item from Ebay. I guess I'm like a 44 year old virgin - be gentle with me ...:biglaugh:

Sorry for posting in the wrong section , but this IS my first forum. And my first Vmax. And last week I opened my first Pay-pal account & bought my first item from Ebay. I guess I'm like a 44 year old virgin - be gentle with me ...:biglaugh:

It's Kewl Rich...
Asking questions is how we all learn. We were all there once!
Don't be afraid to ask any question! This is a great forum for learning everything you ever wanted to know.
For Instance... I just learned how to Noodle a catfish. Not sure what that will do for me...
But I learned! LOL!

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back