will these fit with each other

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
190 what did the frame braces set you back with delivery. i would not mind getting a set keep us posted when you get them on the fit and finish.
Chris

frame brace was 160 with shipping, exactrep has a chrome set for 170 before shipping, but they are in europe so shipping is costly, fatmax has a nice front fender, i bought one, it is in the paint shop also, they do take a good bit of prep work but worth it.

Thanks for the pics KJ. I had already checked out your photos, but 1 of those 3 pictures wasn't in there. COPRUNNER has the same bellypan also I believe. I think I'm going to end up going with the FatMax one. It's the closest to the look I'm going for. I can't wait to get it all done.

So I heard that up there in AK you had warmer temps than we did here in Northwest Indiana last week. How often does THAT happen!?!?!?!?
We were at -20 and -30 last week Friday. So cold that the heaters in the mirrors on my truck cracked the glass in half.

Thanks for the pics KJ. I had already checked out your photos, but 1 of those 3 pictures wasn't in there. COPRUNNER has the same bellypan also I believe. I think I'm going to end up going with the FatMax one. It's the closest to the look I'm going for. I can't wait to get it all done.

So I heard that up there in AK you had warmer temps than we did here in Northwest Indiana last week. How often does THAT happen!?!?!?!?
We were at -20 and -30 last week Friday. So cold that the heaters in the mirrors on my truck cracked the glass in half.

be prepaired to do a bunch of sanding and prepping, i sent mine off to a body shop to have it finished. (good friend) got lucky. dave

be prepaired to do a bunch of sanding and prepping, i sent mine off to a body shop to have it finished. (good friend) got lucky. dave

I'm like you....I get my painting done for free. All I gotta do is wet-sand it and then they'll do the rest....free of charge. Although technically I work on the side for them, so I guess it evens itself out.

It happens a couple times a year when the chinook winds (similar to Cali's Santa Ana winds)come in from the south. over a 100deg change to the warmer in just over 4 days with 80deg change in 3 days.

Latest posts

Back