WOW, awesome Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 250 swingarm, I'm running Dunlop radials 18" rear and 19" front on performance machine wheels that had custom hubs made to fit my Vmax and I can take corners as fast if not faster than anyone I ride with and my 1 buddy rides wheelies on his Harley and we've both been riding first motocross then street for over 30 yrs there's not much on a bike that I have or at least tried to do. Alot of riding skill comes from just having the balls to do and try things. But everyone seems to rip on big tire Vmax's. I like mine alot it looks and hooks up like nothing I've ever rode before. I shit you not, when you tach my bitch up and let loose you better be on your A game and holding the fuck on. Because it just explodes and you feel like you sitting on a fucking cruise missle!! I've had it almost pull out from under me twice and believe me that's one you won't soon forget. I had a couple problems with the original MadMax design but after further heavy duty modification of his original swingarm now it's how it should have been made in the first place. But that's just my opinion oh yea, there's about $34000 in my bike but it's a very personal thing to own a custom Vmax everyone has their own idea of the ultimate Vmax so no matter how much or how big or what color someone's gonna say it sucks for one reason or another. So just make yours the way YOU want it. You can buy alot of new bikes for what it costs to build a modded Vmax. And then people just say it's only worth 1/4 of what's in it.
+1

Some do not understand that - I dont like fat tyres and wide swingarms etc - I think they are only for "good show". Just IMO and not my cup of tea and I still
think this fashon came from Hardley thing - also I dont like your bike but this is not stopping me from saying its really well made.

I have a 250 swingarm, I'm running Dunlop radials 18" rear and 19" front on performance machine wheels that had custom hubs made to fit my Vmax and I can take corners as fast if not faster than anyone I ride with and my 1 buddy rides wheelies on his Harley and we've both been riding first motocross then street for over 30 yrs there's not much on a bike that I have or at least tried to do. Alot of riding skill comes from just having the balls to do and try things. But everyone seems to rip on big tire Vmax's. I like mine alot it looks and hooks up like nothing I've ever rode before. I shit you not, when you tach my bitch up and let loose you better be on your A game and holding the fuck on. Because it just explodes and you feel like you sitting on a fucking cruise missle!! I've had it almost pull out from under me twice and believe me that's one you won't soon forget. I had a couple problems with the original MadMax design but after further heavy duty modification of his original swingarm now it's how it should have been made in the first place. But that's just my opinion oh yea, there's about $34000 in my bike but it's a very personal thing to own a custom Vmax everyone has their own idea of the ultimate Vmax so no matter how much or how big or what color someone's gonna say it sucks for one reason or another. So just make yours the way YOU want it. You can buy alot of new bikes for what it costs to build a modded Vmax. And then people just say it's only worth 1/4 of what's in it.

you are 100% right. and i can understand what are you are talking about. my modded v-max has costed me a fortune....and there is no end in this path :cheers:
it will cost lot more i am sure like yours will do in the future. but what the h... the mod monkey is our friend. sleeps with my dog every day LOL

Latest posts

Back