"Zoopseal"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miles Long

Reaction score
I would like to find a more permenant way of preventing oxidation on newly polished aluminum and stainless steel parts, other than clearcoating. This product purportedly is a chemical process, not a surface coat, and lasts up to two years. Does anyone have any experience using this product? Thanks in advance, Miles zoopseal.com

Never heard of it. Seems pretty complicated, but it has been around for a while so it can't be total crap. Bet something like that really depends on how well you follow instructions to get the best results.

I use a Mother's mini power ball (goes in a drill) to polish things. That cut the time it took me to clean up my bike from about an hour to about 10 minutes.

I'm not much of a shine whore though, I don't see the need to obsessively polish stuff before every ride like some of my friends. When I notice it starting to look dingy, it gets a once-over with the power ball. Maybe once a month, or after I've been in the rain and the bike's all covered in grime.

Thanks, R.W. Like you, I'm not much of a "shine whore" (Luv that term!) either. I clean the iron once in the spring, whether she be needin' it ot not.
But since I fabricate all my own parts, and spend hours filing, sanding and polishing them, I would like to find a way to keep them looking good , for at least a while.
I probably will eventually buy the "starter kit" that the Zoop folks sell, I think it is only about 70 bucks. Not a big outlay, considering the price of some of the polishing creams and liquids it may replace. Providing, of course, that the product performs as well as stated. Cheers, Miles
And by the way - here in eastern Canada the
"shine whores" are commonly known as "Chromosexuals"

Thanks, R.W. Like you, I'm not much of a "shine whore" (Luv that term!) either. I clean the iron once in the spring, whether she be needin' it ot not.
But since I fabricate all my own parts, and spend hours filing, sanding and polishing them, I would like to find a way to keep them looking good , for at least a while.
I probably will eventually buy the "starter kit" that the Zoop folks sell, I think it is only about 70 bucks. Not a big outlay, considering the price of some of the polishing creams and liquids it may replace. Providing, of course, that the product performs as well as stated. Cheers, Miles
And by the way - here in eastern Canada the
"shine whores" are commonly known as "Chromosexuals"
"CHROMOSEXUALS":rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back