2011 Pricing

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry guys BUT,

Looks like I am going to be raising some of the prices on some of the stuff we offer. So far it's the exhaust, a small amount on the jet kit (and the inclusion the needles in the base kit), a couple of the suspension parts (not all) and a few others. Most of the stuff is staying the same prices though and hopefully you'll still find we are very competitive on much of it.

Sean

Sorry guys BUT,

Looks like I am going to be raising some of the prices on some of the stuff we offer. So far it's the exhaust, a small amount on the jet kit (and the inclusion the needles in the base kit), a couple of the suspension parts (not all) and a few others. Most of the stuff is staying the same prices though and hopefully you'll still find we are very competitive on much of it.

Sean

it's not very surprising. Over the past 40 years, I have not seen any one year, so that the price was less than the year before that ..:ummm:.. 99 is always more expensive than 98 2011 is always more expensive than 1900:confused2:

I have to write that your prices are more than competitive. You offer good products with great service and that is what sets you apart from a lot of companies I see out there. I'm very happy that I contacted you and bought through you rather than another supplier. And I'm sure that I'll be buying more this year.

Its understandable that your prices will be going up...

That 2012 Camaro ZL1 won't be cheap!:rofl_200::biglaugh:

booo hisssss booooo......lol. just kidding man, i know, you gotta eat too. its just like everything else anymore. due to the stuff happening in Egypt, the cost for a barrel of oil in Saudi Arabia goes up, therefor the price of gas where i live goes up 10 fold....

It's a bummer but I haven't raised the prices in a long time. Also, the prices haven't gone up as much from me as the retail prices have gone up. So, we are indeed doing our best on what we can.

Sean

Not a problem, we appreciate you a great deal and will continue to do so....

Sean...you are the best.....

If I EVER need something I will always contact you first:punk:

enough that in addition to very competitive prices for Seeana ALWAYS have a guarantee of quality:) is a very significant advantage:) plus very good advice that always saves a lot of money:) Thanks, Sean:) I'm trying to take a Seeana, have never regretted :) here he is probably sorry that I sold - probably already tired of me to explain everything three times:)

Back