• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

85 V-Max for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drew85

Reaction score
Clean 1985 with 22329 miles. It runs good, I just cleaned the carbs and synched them. It has 11" progressive shocks and I slid the forks up in the trees to lower the front. New t-boost, switch that turns on the fan earlier, black drag bars, solid motor mounts, led taillight, and mini led signals. It could use a new back tire soon. I've put about 1000 miles on it since I got it last year and have changed the oil 3 times. $3500 OBO Let me know if this price is too high. My # is 309-335-6364. I'm located near Galesburg, Illinois. I have the stock turn signals, shocks, and taillight that I could throw in if it sells for a reasonable price.
DSC02328.jpg

Nobody interested, or is the price too high? I dont really want to sell it, but I need the money. Forgot to mention the corbin seat goes with it too.

Even if youre not interested in the bike let me know what you think its worth. I have no clue what to sell it for.

Nobody interested, or is the price too high? I dont really want to sell it, but I need the money. Forgot to mention the corbin seat goes with it too.

Even if youre not interested in the bike let me know what you think its worth. I have no clue what to sell it for.

Sounds fair to me Drew.

Not a lot of peeps here are looking for them though...

Did you try Ebay?:ummm:

For some reason I cant get enough out of vehicles on ebay. Every car or truck Ive had on ebay either didnt sell or sold for very little money. Im not trying very hard to sell the v-max, its about the last thing I want to get rid of.

Back