A little nervous my surgery is this week

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now Wayne is in surgery, a very delicate procedure. He was very concerned last night as would be expected. If all can say a prayer today for our Brother it'll be much appreciated. I'm going to try to make a run up there today, it's nice out and good for a 350+ mile ride. I'm returning today too if anyone else can make it on short notice.
Steve-o

Last edited:
I just herd from Gina, Wayen's wife. Wayne is just out of surgery, awake, and everything went well. It was more serious than thought, so thank God for the good results. He's resting comfy, with a honey do doughnut in his hand. All is well.

Good man Steve-o, very decent of you....tell Wayne-o HI from BRC, hope it all goes well for him. :punk:
Will do Dann-o, I'm waiting for the hospital ok to leave for visiting. Then I'll throw Gater-aid on Wayne and the doctors? I'm sure he's grateful for all the well wishes and prayers.

Great news! Thank god for the surgeon's skill! Now let's hope for a full and problem-free recovery..

i went under the knife after a 4x4 hit me from the side . the surgury was fine, the drugs were awesome, but the rehab nurses were slack.
DRINK lots of water, the drugs dry you out. and have a few friends visit to keep you sane.

I wanna go home n ride . Been up all stinking night so much pain guess they don't realize how big I am lol! Phisical therapy, change dressing, already removed drain tube. Hope I can go home tomorrow.

Hang in there Wayne....the worst is over! Rehab can be a bitch but well worth it in the end....good to hear from you, glad the surgery was successful. :punk:

Glad to be back home.. Still in serious pain when I move tho. Steveoo did you get lost buddy? or am I still waiting for you lol

Well day 3 at home so far so good no infections or major leakage still very uncomfortable & lots of pain to back muscle . For thos of you who asked what I had done it was a Laminectomy on T11 T 12 . If I rambled to anyone last few days on here, phone, facebook its all the good drugs hahahaha

Back