A right way to see things.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Powerful stuff..... Too bad that attitude is so rare today.

You guy's are living proof that all is not lost.Love lives,So many heart's beat true,If i had gotton no responses,Would have felt very empty.Bless each and every one of you !Thank you terry.

This video has so many truths in it, some of them I am finally learning, myself.
The part about holding the grudge hit home for me. Recently, there was someone whom I have finally managed to patch things up with. We both used to look up to one another highly, but at one point, I was in a really bad state, and so was she. Words were said, and we spent a good nine months holding grudges towards one another, and wondering what the hell happened between her and I.

We need so desperately to have that love talked about for one another, even more so in today's world, where we have so much going on that takes us away from one another, filling our souls with worthless bullshit and replacing the love we need with greed and hatred within our hearts.

You cannot do a thing to change the world. I cannot do a thing to change the world. But together, WE CAN change the world, and make it a better place.

Latest posts

Back