Anybody like orange and flames?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a little high for the work but an outright buy. One of our current projects had $5000 in the paint and counting! It's also orange with everything airbrushed.

Sean

I don't think that's too high for all the peices and a custom paint job, but I'm not into flames on my bike either.

I don't see any side covers on there, they usually get painted along with the rest don't they?

I don't think that's too high for all the peices and a custom paint job, but I'm not into flames on my bike either.

I don't see any side covers on there, they usually get painted along with the rest don't they?

Yeah that would pose a problem. You could buy these custom body parts, but then you're going to have to get any other stuff like a bellypan, radiator covers, or side covers painted to match. That wouldn't be too cheap.

I don't think that's too high at all, if its of quality work. The paint on my old bike was over $3k for the tank and tins. I thought that was a hell of a price.

hit up some graphic shops, not your local auto repair and paint shops, but graphic shops and you'll be amaized how quicky the $ goes up with every little detail.

This is the guy who painted mine. ; http://www.cccustoms.biz/

Attachments

• P1010367.jpg
    P1010367.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 23
  • P1010362.jpg
    P1010362.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 22
  • P1010365.jpg
    P1010365.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 22
I don't think that's too high at all, if its of quality work. The paint on my old bike was over $3k for the tank and tins. I thought that was a hell of a price.

hit up some graphic shops, not your local auto repair and paint shops, but graphic shops and you'll be amaized how quicky the $ goes up with every little detail.

This is the guy who painted mine. ; http://www.cccustoms.biz/

Great lookin' chop KJ!!! I love that bike! :worthy:

$1500 seems reasonable if the work is as good as it appears in the pics....I'd hi-gloss/flat black the scoops & side tins, orange scoop letters and hi-gloss black the belly pan....with that orange....Oooooo!! :clapping:

But, that's just me.

Great lookin' chop KJ!!! I love that bike! :worthy:

$1500 seems reasonable if the work is as good as it appears in the pics....I'd hi-gloss/flat black the scoops & side tins, orange scoop letters and hi-gloss black the belly pan....with that orange....Oooooo!! :clapping:

But, that's just me.

The price does seem reasonable......

But only if you can afford it........

Latest posts

Back