Anyone Live in Hawaii????

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two others do but their post count is ZERO! Go to members then advanced search and type hawaii in the location.

Two others do but their post count is ZERO! Go to members then advanced search and type hawaii in the location.

I'm sure if I was living in Hawaii I'd be spending very little time online too! :biglaugh:

I know...I know....but I just thought another VMAX owner would be as lucky as me.....:eusa_dance: :th_peace:

but I guess I'm all alone :sad2:

I'd love to visit Hawaii.
But living on an island just seems to restrictive for me.
You can't just take off and ride to another state or another part of the country.
I'd go nuts after a year.

I'd love to visit Hawaii.
But living on an island just seems to restrictive for me.
You can't just take off and ride to another state or another part of the country.
I'd go nuts after a year.

It takes about 3-4 hours to ride around Oahu. Also, we have the option to take the Superferry over to the other islands. Ride up and see Mt. Kiloweia erupting on Hawaii (the big island) or go over to Maui and relax. There is SOOOOO much to do here.....for free. People who complain about "island fever" are just lazy asses. Plus, the women here are INCREDIBLE!!!!! Don't tell my wife I said that.....I'll deny it.....and she will believe you anyway and I might end up like this..........:stretche:......Deffinetly not like this!!!!!! :wkwk:Besides, once you get married, all that shit stops! When I was single, I called them BLOWJOBS...now I just call them HEAD THRUSTS. 5-10 and she's done!!!

It takes about 3-4 hours to ride around Oahu. Also, we have the option to take the Superferry over to the other islands. Ride up and see Mt. Kiloweia erupting on Hawaii (the big island) or go over to Maui and relax. There is SOOOOO much to do here.....for free. People who complain about "island fever" are just lazy asses. Plus, the women here are INCREDIBLE!!!!! Don't tell my wife I said that.....I'll deny it.....and she will believe you anyway and I might end up like this..........:stretche:......Deffinetly not like this!!!!!! :wkwk:Besides, once you get married, all that shit stops! When I was single, I called them BLOWJOBS...now I just call them HEAD THRUSTS. 5-10 and she's done!!!
" LOL " " LOL '' MAN THATS FUNNY ! :rofl_200:

Free Superferry's???
That might just extend my sanity by about 5 years.
But just what is a superferry?

Free Superferry's???
That might just extend my sanity by about 5 years.
But just what is a superferry?

Well, that's not free. It's about $50 to take your bike across round trip. It's a new high speed ferry with a double hull and as it gets faster, the main body rises above the waves and the two hulls cut through the waves like knives. Yea...it rocks.:punk:

I'm on Kauai and pilot a gen 1 vmax. Kauai is a beautiful island to cruise (and I do mean cruise literally). Speed limit is 40 mph and under for most of the roads.
A vmax and living in Hawaii, life is grand!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I lived on Maui for almost 5 yrs but that was before I had my Vmax. It was like heaven living there and I plan on moving back but that's still a couple yrs down the road. The funny thing was alot of people that live there don't even go to the beach. I never understood that. And the number 1 vacation spot when you live in Hawaii is Las Vegas. Go figure..

AAAAhhh , Maui truly my favorite vacation spot. I love driving the road to Hana in a convertible and then the next day I rent a Harley and do it on a motorcycle. I take in as many excursions as I can do in 10 days while I am there, and believe it or not the ultimate is getting picked up at 3:30 AM by a biking company and getting hauled to the top of a volcano called Haleakala and watching the sunrise. After the sunrises you get on a bicycle and coast down the road back to town which is about 39 miles, no pedaling, just coasting and braking. Then for night time enjoyment go down on Front street and shop. I never get tire of the place, one of these days I might just sell my empire of dirt here in Louisiana and move there....

40 mph or less!..................Hmmmmm...............I wonder what the Hawaiian food is like in jail?

Latest posts

Back