Apache Trail

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kozy

Reaction score
I was riding up the Apache Trail on Monday and passed another Vmax...he was riding with a Sportster. Doesn't happen to be an active member, does he???

I was riding up the Apache Trail on Monday and passed another Vmax...he was riding with a Sportster. Doesn't happen to be an active member, does he???

Prolly not going to admit it if it was:rofl_200:

"Haha nope, wasn't naked. But didn't you give that up recently?

I did...just check'n. I might have a predecessor out there somewhere. I might come out of retirement after Sean fixes my seat.:eusa_dance:

"Haha nope, wasn't naked. But didn't you give that up recently?

I did...just check'n. I might have a predecessor out there somewhere. I might come out of retirement after Sean fixes my seat.:eusa_dance:

Well if you DO come out of retirement, it's good to know that you're all the way up in Oregon....don't have to worry about seeing any naked ass anytime soon.
You might want Sean to add something similar to a kneeguard onto your seat....right where your twig and berries sit...because I did see the picture of your current seat. Protection for the future!

Latest posts

Back