Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Seth, I leading a ride to who knows where, starting just after dark. I'm thinking mountain roads, lots of bugs, and the threat of large animals jumping into the roadway! Sounds like fun, eh?
Welcome to the forum!

Hello Seth, I leading a ride to who knows where, starting just after dark. I'm thinking mountain roads, lots of bugs, and the threat of large animals jumping into the roadway! Sounds like fun, eh?
Welcome to the forum!
Don't forget to make sure everyone is running on empty, and not a gas station in sight

Lol, I forgot about that! I guess we did the only logical thing that night, ride as fast as we could and hope at least one of us made the gas station! Looking forward to riding and hanging out at Thunder with you, George and the rest of the crew!

Hey guys! Newbie here with a barn find red '89 V max with 4k on her. I've been through the entire machine and it runs amazing. I'm looking for a good mechanic in the Los Angeles area to trust for a good carb sync. I got this "pop" every once in awhile I'd like to work out. Any ideas?

Funny thing is where I went back to and turn left there was a corner gas station that the hooligans and I stop earlier that day and I passed it up thinking The vmax inn was just up and over next mountain HAHAA WRONG :bang head:.... To much fun can't wait to do it again my most looking forward event this year !! :punk:

Hey guys! Newbie here with a barn find red '89 V max with 4k on her. I've been through the entire machine and it runs amazing. I'm looking for a good mechanic in the Los Angeles area to trust for a good carb sync. I got this "pop" every once in awhile I'd like to work out. Any ideas?

I occasionally get a "pop" when the weather gets warmer or cooler. Each time, it seemed to be from the right side of the bike. Each time, I went to the right-rear cylinder (#3?) and turned the mixture screw 1/2 turn - IN for leaner mixture if the weather had warmed up, OUT for richer mixture if the weather had cooled down. Completely solved the "pop" three times in a row. Remember: cooler air is denser and needs more fuel, warmer air is less-dense and needs less fuel. Hope this is helpful.

Hello all, I am a new member. My name is Mike and I have a motorcycle problem.

I just picked up a '93 VMax with just over 9,000 miles on the clock. In great shape appears to be well maintained. Rides great with no leaks or issues so far... Enjoying the ride. I also have a '99 ZRX 1100 and a '97 FZR 600.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431565196.441927.jpg

Back