Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning All,
I just picked up my first V-Max last night. She has been sitting for a year or so, and runs a little rough; you'll find me reading like crazy for awhile.

Keith
Welcome Keith. Any problem that you have with a Vmax can be fixed here.

Welcome Keith!................Always good to have another local Maxer join up!...........Shoot me a PM, maybe we can help ya get the old girl sorted out!.............Tom.

Hey all,

Took the MSS class in November 2014, bought my first motorcycle in February. Yes, I'm the new guy on the 2003 VMax in NYC. I love it, and I respect the heck out of it's power.

This forum has already been very helpful; thanks to everybody answering questions for folks like myself.

My first order of the day is to thank all you guys for your contributions to the site. I have been lurking for several weeks and your wisdom helped me a great deal when I purchased my bike.
Bike Bio:
Firstborn to present, RD 125, RD 400, Gpz 600 Ninja, Gpz 900 Ninja, Xs 1100, Zx 1100, GS650, 109" Shovelpan rigid HD Bobber (stillborn), GS650, GL 1200, GL 1500 and as off 5/19/15 2003 Vmax.
My Bio:
Born and raised in Chicago, Tampa 1997- 2015, Lake Stevens WA 05/15- ?
Restaurant bar manager to Fire service to Looking.
Why a Vmax? Want to read the purchase saga, see the bike? Look for my post on brian2003max-comfortable for long rides thread.
Again thanks a bunch guys!
Stu

Hello everyone Iam a new member and wanted to say hi and pick everyone's brain along the way'just Boughy an 85 max first time max owner but had its little brother the Frazer for years justready to sstep up' any help would be much appreciaed. Hope to talk more soon.
Any get to get her coming in Kansas soon?

Welcome to the forum!

dbryant, I'm not to far from you in Kansas, and if you don't already know Sean Morley isnt far either!

Howdy folks, another FNG here. Just brought home my 2004 last night. Been wanting one of these bikes since they came out when I was 13 and hanging around the dealership. Definitely a bucket list wish come true. My bike is in beautiful condition and came with the Supertrapp exhaust and a Corbin seat that seems to be harder than I imagined it would be. Rode it 30 miles home and didn't push it a bit, just trying to get a feel for the way it rides before going to the dark side. I've had over 50 bikes and finally got my Max.

Attachments

• IMG_5229.jpg
    IMG_5229.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Always glad to see new members posting here. All you Kansas guys are lucky to be less than a day's ride from Sean (One2dmax).

Back