Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice bike dude also nice to see ya from uk as well great forum this with some great dudes that all love a Vmax what more could we ask for happy days

Hi everyone ; I'm the Fatback I own a 2000Max with 4000 mi. & it's taken brake & clutch lines ,progressive springs to bring it into the the mid 80s. My other bike is a DL1000 & it handles like a sport bike. The Max is a RUSH to ride & I see what everybody loves. FB

Going to go look at a 99 vmax sunday. guy has it listed on here as well. Very excited, lots of useful info on this site. Well done gents/.

Welcome guys!! Keep rock-en on with THE coolest ride on the planet! Stock or monkey modded. We're all one family!

Hello to all! Not a new member since I have been here since July 2011. I just decided to come out of the shadows a bit. New wheels (Carrozzeria) and rubber (Bridgestone Excedra). I have more pictures in my Garage of my current bike and my older one. I have lurked for the time I have been here and done some mods. You are a bunch of great guys and have some terrific Vmax's.

Attachments

• 2007 Vmax.jpg
    2007 Vmax.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 17
Hi guys, finally picked up a Vmax this past October...just before the snow flew. It's killing me not being able to ride it and I can't wait for winter to end. I have been riding since 1986, Harley's for the most part. I've never been into the sport bikes, yet I have always loved the Vmax since the first time I saw it.
I hear a lot of negative stuff about the "first gen" bikes but I count myself lucky to have the original one that started it all.
I traded my 1983 Harley Davidson IronHead for it ...straight trade. It's a 83000 km, high mileage bike but the guy I bought from knew what he was doing mechanically and i have all the bills as well. I haven't been this excited about a bike in a long time.
I live in Kawartha Lakes, Canada and I am looking forward to hitting some of the awesome roads we have in this area (507 included!). I know I will learn a lot on here and look forward to making some new friends as well. Cheers!
I apologize if I post this in the wrong place I find this sight a little hard to navigate ( it's kinda like information overload, very busy...i need simple :) lol ) I wanted to post as a new thread sorry if I hijacked someone elses intro?

Hi guys, finally picked up a Vmax this past October...just before the snow flew. It's killing me not being able to ride it and I can't wait for winter to end. I have been riding since 1986, Harley's for the most part. I've never been into the sport bikes, yet I have always loved the Vmax since the first time I saw it.
I hear a lot of negative stuff about the "first gen" bikes but I count myself lucky to have the original one that started it all.
I traded my 1983 Harley Davidson IronHead for it ...straight trade. It's a 83000 km, high mileage bike but the guy I bought from knew what he was doing mechanically and i have all the bills as well. I haven't been this excited about a bike in a long time.
I live in Kawartha Lakes, Canada and I am looking forward to hitting some of the awesome roads we have in this area (507 included!). I know I will learn a lot on here and look forward to making some new friends as well. Cheers!
I apologize if I post this in the wrong place I find this sight a little hard to navigate ( it's kinda like information overload, very busy...i need simple :) lol ) I wanted to post as a new thread sorry if I hijacked someone elses intro?
Welcome to the forum !

Thanks for the welcome CaptainKyle. I see you have an 85 as well. So I know who to call if I have any questions. Big snowstorm coming in today and tomorrow and I am counting the days until it warms up. Wish I lived in Florida myself. Ride safe.

Crazy thing this internet, CaptainKyle I checked your public profile and it had your address so I google it to see what area of Florida your in and....bam there is a picture of your house with your vmax in the driveway. This internet sure makes the world a smaller place doesn't it? Beautiful house you have...love the Mustang too. You sir are living the dream! :)

Crazy thing this internet, CaptainKyle I checked your public profile and it had your address so I google it to see what area of Florida your in and....bam there is a picture of your house with your vmax in the driveway. This internet sure makes the world a smaller place doesn't it? Beautiful house you have...love the Mustang too. You sir are living the dream! :)
Thank you ! Suprised there was not more than one Vmax in the Driveway.

Hello all,

I am a new member to your forum and a new V Max owner as of July of 2012. I have loved this bike since my neighbour bought his back in 1986 when I was 14. I have ridden bikes since I was 7, from an old Honda CT70 right up to my current 2004 matte black V Max. I love this bike, I was in the market for a bike and was going to purchase a Fat Boy but with my wife getting laid off from her job the idea of a new bike was out of the question, so with some suck-holing, begging, pleading and cajoling I was able to get her to let me buy a used bike as I had been without a bike for a season and a half. (Only cost me a trip to France to go see her sister as the final bribe.) I wasn't sure what I wanted but then I remembered the V Max. One test drive and the words. F**k Harley came racing through my mind. Bike gives me everything I need/want in a bike, speed and the ability to take a long easy tour on a Sunday afternoon.
Bike is stock but I am putting the progressive springs in the front and doing the goose neck adjustment to get the handling a little better, other than that I will be looking at a better seat and getting a sissy bar so my wife doesn't fly off the back and in turn slit my throat in my sleep afterwards.
Anyhow just wanted to say hello and I look forward to chatting with you all about V Max's and all the things great about them. I am located in a little town called Belmont which is just outside of London, Ontario, Canada. So if your in the area and want to hook up for a ride shoot me a message and I will be happy to tag along. Thanks

The Twisted Nomad.

Welcome to the forum, I dont think you'll have any trouble finding a comfortable MAXGASSER, or anything else vmax for that matter!

Bienvenido, yo tambi?n soy nuevo, y ando en busca de un V-max, tuve 2 una 92' y una 96'..... y quiero volver a sentir el v?rtigo, es la moto de mis sue?os, un abrazo desde las pampas Argentinas.-

Bienvenido, yo tambi?n soy nuevo, y ando en busca de un V-max, tuve 2 una 92' y una 96'..... y quiero volver a sentir el v?rtigo, es la moto de mis sue?os, un abrazo desde las pampas Argentinas.-
Las felicitaciones con su nueva motocicleta y bienvenido a la fraternidad. Sin embargo, aunque hay alg?n espa?ol que habla a miembros, yo espero que pueda hablar ingl?s, si no usted no beneficiar? de la riqueza de informaci?n que este sitio web muy amistoso tiene que ofrecer.

[what i tried to say]
congratulations with your new motorcycle and welcome to the brotherhood. however, although there are some spanish speaking members, i hope you are able to speak English, or else you will not benefit from the wealth of information that this very friendly website has to offer.
[/what i tried to say]

Back