Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome aboard, you have found the right place to get answers...:punk:

Welcome aboard:eusa_dance: Anything and everything you ever wanted to know about your vmax is right here. It's Only a question or a search away.:punk:

Hey guys...New Vmax owner today. !!! Just picked up a 2003 model with 9300 miles. It appears to look almost showroom clean. New tires, brakes paint is in excellent shape. It does have a Cobra exhaust system on it and a switch for the fan already installed. Will post pics tomorrow.

Welcome to VMF fellow Vmaxers! I'm sure you'll find much information and inspiration here amongst the many varied, in depth, formal and informal topics. Chime in, post up, show off any and all to do with the Vmax and related subjects! We even from time to time to pursue some other interests so get involved and let the fun begin!:punk:
Again, welcome to Vmax Forum, THE best damn Vmax site on the 'net!!:worthy:

Ayup,been lurking a while,thought I'd best introduce myself. Had my 'max for a couple years now,bought her as a wreck and rebuilt with ZX9r front end in billet yokes,dominator lights,solid motor mounts,windowed clutch,Exactrep rearsets,laser cans,braced and notched arm with a BT1100 wheel made to fit for some nice rubber,and a tail chop.
But then I got a 300/40/17 Avon Cobra off Ebay......:bang head:

So the fat project is go,I'll start up a new thread tomorrow in projects when I've uploaded some pics......laters!

Hi Pingu.....welcome up!! I see you've been in the neighborhood for quite some time so you're aware of the rules....Pics or it didn't happen....right? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Can't wait to see them, sounds like you have quite a project going! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Hey guys...New Vmax owner today. !!! Just picked up a 2003 model with 9300 miles. It appears to look almost showroom clean. New tires, brakes paint is in excellent shape. It does have a Cobra exhaust system on it and a switch for the fan already installed. Will post pics tomorrow.

welcome man, sounds like a sweet bike. cant wait to see the pics:punk:

Here it is..Took this picture today before i went on a little ride.

Attachments

• Vmax.jpg
    Vmax.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 24
very nice, but makes me realize hwo much work i've done on mine. mine used to look like that!

Hey I am connecticutvmaxman I am here to party. I recently aquired a 1985 vmax with some key upgrades fork brace upgraded fork springs ubgraded rear springs and some chrome aroun the bike as well as a corbin seat I paid 3300 bucks did I get ripped off or was that a good deal?:confused2: oh yeah 20k miles

Hey I am connecticutvmaxman I am here to party. I recently aquired a 1985 vmax with some key upgrades fork brace upgraded fork springs ubgraded rear springs and some chrome aroun the bike as well as a corbin seat I paid 3300 bucks did I get ripped off or was that a good deal?:confused2: oh yeah 20k miles

Pics!!! We want pics!!!

:biglaugh:

Hello to all! Another new member here, picked up BlackMax on Sunday, it's a 96 model. The only mod I know for sure is Cobra exhaust (Put 200+ miles on it since yesterday and I have to say I am very happy with my decision.) I lurked around here for a while reading posts and gathering info, thanks to all you guys! Traffic doesn't allow a lot of boosting around here, but I got on some open freeway and :clapping::punk:

Travis

Welcome aboard friend! I picked up my first Max in the middle of August and I couldn't be happier myself! feel free to post up some pix.

Latest posts

Back