Before and after...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old timer

Reaction score
Just got the bike put back together from the winter mods...just change the oil and I'm ready to ride...:punk:

Attachments

• DSCN3026.jpg
    DSCN3026.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCN3241.jpg
    DSCN3241.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 171
that looks great ! what color is that ? are teir flames on that? and who painted it ?

Well done. Lovin' that Supertrapp and the color on the side panels great work. Seat's hot too.

It's House of Color Candy Tangerine over a silver metalflake base...guy right here in Wistah did it...http://www.kustomflames.com/

Really explodes in the sun...completly changes the bike...:worthy:

Attachments

• DSCN3247.jpg
    DSCN3247.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN3249.jpg
    DSCN3249.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN3250.jpg
    DSCN3250.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCN3252.jpg
    DSCN3252.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 47
Sweet paint! I need to get my creative brain going and figure out what I want to do for a paint job! So many sweet looking paint jobs emerging from this winter!:worthy::punk:

I've seen flames of that color at a structure fire, but that's a great rendition on a bike! I like an orange bike and I think I am going to paint my spare bodywork orange. That's a job of which to be proud. Great ghost flames & the lettering on the side covers.

Redbone: With all your girls, I can think of a Wild Assed Paint Scheme... :biglaugh:

OLD TIMER,love the color................kinda flashy for an old guy! were gonna have to get together some where on Rt9, midway t'ween us and take a little ride.

OT, that is one awesome paint job. Make sure those girls use the foot pegs when climbing aboard..............:biglaugh:

Looks like a completely different bike! Quite a nice transformation. Love the paint and ghost accents.

Thanks guys...I wanted just a few subtle changes , the paint was unexpected...I left it up to the painter . He really did a great job...I think it had something to do with all the bread , pizza and rolls I bribed him with...( FWIW , I'm a baker )...:punk:

Latest posts

Back