bikesponsors.com

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bikesponsors.com is hosting the video on their youtube channel as well. So I should get a fair amount of views. So far I'm getting views faster this go around.

Last edited:
does it track the ip's addresses and count multi views from same computer or is it one computer view and no other view count from that computer?

does it track the ip's addresses and count multi views from same computer or is it one computer view and no other view count from that computer?

I think it's a little bit of both. they use YouTube's method of tracking, so I'm assuming IP addresses. :confused2:

well I know I have watched it, and showed it to many others and passed it the link on to others. I hope you the counter jumps faster now than the last one's

Thanks again, It's climbing pretty well. If anyone has any questions, just PM me.

Last edited:
Thanks again for all who watched and told their friends about the video. I now have some new things on the way, and have started pre-production on a new video. I'm going to add some more special effects, hopefully they'll work out. It should be done and posted in a week or so.

Thanks for the views, I'm already at 31.
What is impressive, is the hits the sportbike crowd gets. There is this one cat, in just 4 days amassed over 550 views, and his vid is just him sitting on a couch for 30 sec. I'm glad this isn't a competition :punk:

I'm going to try and let this one run for a little bit so I can get a new faux tank with a built in scoop, then I'm going to sell my 07 faux tank (minus the harware that transfers over to the new faux tank) for the cost of the DC3-2 dyna coils.

Btw... Have u heard of proxy servers? Basically there are a ton of free proxy servers out there that you can use to connect to websites and it uses the proxy server ip address instead of your own. Like for instance if you live in canada but want the usa netfilx u can use a proxy server in the usa to watch netflix to get the usa content. You could probably boost by about fifty counts by using the proxies....

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

Btw... Have u heard of proxy servers?

I've heard of them, Don't think I need to do that though, I'm not after the hits so much as promoting. I can handle a lower count, 1290 people are missing out on what can be a good thing for them. I was thinking about signing on to a sportbike website and promote there too. On SVM site, there is over 1290 views of the post, but a hand full of views for the three videos that were posted. Here it's the same thing, alot of views of the post but not so much of the video. Relying on Vmax sites isn't getting the views. Time to look at other options to spread the word.

Last edited:
Thanks to all of those that watched my latest video, I now have a nice Fox hydration setup coming. As some of you know, up here in about 15 mins of riding you would be out of town in the scenery. Its going to be nice having some fluids on the rides. For the next Video, I'm thinking a little hooliganism might be in order.

Back