bikesponsors.com

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update:

I'm getting ready to have my next product shipped very soon. Thanks to all who have watched so far. They have been fun to make even though its out of my comfort zone :)

Thanks also to Ashley at Bikesponsors for the word of encouragement. I guess thats why the email address is "support" @ bikesponsors.com :D

Here's my two. Check them out and let me know what you think Thanks
Videos Watched, Good Job Al !
PS
If you guys keep posting these, I'll keep watching them. :D

Thanks. I'm sure KJ will agree when I say we appreciate your support

:D :D :D :D
bartles-n-jaymes.jpg

Some of y'all may get that later :)

My first year with Bikesponsors.com is coming to an end next month. I've got nothing but great things to say about them. Parts purchased for me were ;The latest grafx (and one before) set from Decalkits.com; aluminum, slotted-brake stay; Fox Hydration system; fuel sending unit; GoPro assys; and soon one of them bitchin' small batteries.

This is my latest video, it should be safe for work. But, there is a model at the end of the video, on the Archangel's shop banner. I don't want the viewers to have any surprises. No nudity, she is clothed in leather.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiUoJfQ0_rw&feature=plcp

Just thought I'd check in. I've been out for awhile and unable to play on the internet because I've been working two jobs. Hopefully the weather will break soon and I'll be able to get my new video put together.

Good video KJ. I like the way its done. That one pic showing -52* looks quite chilly

Just thought I'd check in. I've been out for awhile and unable to play on the internet because I've been working two jobs. Hopefully the weather will break soon and I'll be able to get my new video put together.

Good video KJ. I like the way its done. That one pic showing -52* looks quite chilly

Looking forward to your next video.
-52 is definitely on the cool side. Going through our second cold snap up here now. Ice foggy and about -45 deg outside my house right now.

temphh.jpg

-52 is definitely on the cool side. Going through our second cold snap up here now. Ice foggy and about -45 deg outside my house right now.

temphh.jpg

looks like wednesday will be a bit warm there.. careful of that heat stroke!:rofl_200:

temphh.jpg

Wow and to think I wanted to move to Alaska. I love the cold weather but damn thats colder than cold. My wife would not be able to handle that. I guess I'll just have to visit in the summer. Lol:rofl_200:

Its a good trade off. Cold winters, for nice 24 hour, lit up summers :)

wintersummer.jpg

looks like wednesday will be a bit warm there.. careful of that heat stroke!:rofl_200:

We were running for a couple of weeks a consistant -40's, then it warmed up to like 5. It was like a heat wave
It's pretty funny, when we get to a sustained -50 to -60's for a bit then it warms to -5 or 0, it feels so much warmer than that. :)

I would not be able to function in those temps. I'm a scrawny little feller, I'd freeze up like a popcicle :rofl_200:

I can work with the 90* summers

Starting out 2013, with Bikesponsors.com. I've been mulling over things for the list of this years stuff.

Thanks again to all of you who have stayed with this thread on my experiences with them and the support by video viewings to mine and the other member's videos (really is a cool way to see some products and what people are doing with them). Happy new years! :clapping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiUoJfQ0_rw

Well said. I want to say thanks to you too, KJ, for the help and advice :punk:

I was finally able to get my latest video together. Let me know what you think. I felt like I was rushed to get it done because of my work schedule and the fact it was about 35-40* when I took the pictures. Yeah, yeah I know, thats a heat wave caompared to way up north in Alaska :biglaugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iNMHDdCFFA

Back