Comfort

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

802vmax

Reaction score
For the guys, anybody seem to have discomfort with riding vmx17 bike with the junk in your front? Are there any remedies or techniques to be a little more comfortable? Seems like the first time I grabbed a handful of brake I slide in the seat forward a little bit and can't seem to be comfortable again.

Thank for any input

Do you happen to have a Corbin seat?

That's a known problem with the Corbin..... Not so much with the stock seat.

Sounds to me like riding a Vmax is getting you a little bit too excited so schedule a 10 minutes session with your sex partner and then go for a ride and see how things work out

Haha it's a stock seat. I just got peg relocation kit. See if that helps. Also doing highway bars to stretch out a little

Seems most seats were not designed for the presence of cubes.

A good upholstery shop (read, with bike saddle exp) should be able to cut some relief into the seat if nothing else works. Anytime I add a bike I budget a few hundo to get the seat straightened out. You should be able to get a whole seat redone to match your imprint for $500-700 and a few hours trial/error. It sounds expensive but it's money well spent if you plan to spend any time there.

Hawk makes a touring seat pad that a lot of folks like. I have yet to try one though, not sure how they work on a Gen2.

Back