Delkevic engine guards

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxcruiser

Reaction score
I'm interested in the Delkevic engine guards but can't seem to find a picture of them installed on a vmax.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

Your wish Oh Master is my command!

picture.php

These are the Delkevics - they have been Midyfied - powder coated black and nylon crash bungs in place of the originals.
Very good quality, well made and fit in all the right places.

Can't comment as to how effective they are as crash bars as I haven't put them to the test!

If you look at the pics in my album they also show the bike with the Dekelvic's.

If you want shots from different angles then let me know.

Thanks Steve! Had a look at your pics - bike looks great by the way - very nice mods.

If I can get some shots from different angles and close up, that would be great.

Thanks again

Mike

Stock OEM mount with just 2 bolts whereas these I believe use 3 bolts. Its sturdier and will hold up better if dropped.

That's exactly the area the i am concerned with. I am looking at getting a bellypan and want to make sure it will fit with the Delkevic engine guards.

Definitely looks like good quality product, so hopefully it will all fit together properly.

Mike

also if you ever want to do frame braces keep the mounting points in mind.

That's strange - I can see them when I'm looking at the post and your 'Quote' has them as well, Mike!
:ummm: :ummm: :ummm: :ummm:

They are also in my 'Bits and Bats' album so if the Gremlins are still at work go and have a gander there.

Back