Evil-See Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil-Seed

Reaction score
So what I have done...

Switch to adjust vboot to 3K
3" over swing arm
17" rear wheel with a 190 (little bit of rub)
11.5 411 rear shocks
Pushed forks up to level out
R1 front brakes
Shindy clutch and brake masters
Braided brake and clutch lines
Barnett clutch

Next on the list:
R1 front forks and wheel
Billet Bike Bits triples

All possible because of this forum!!!!!

Attachments

• evil-seed Max.jpg
    evil-seed Max.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 200
Nice,
I really like the dropped look in the back on a Vmax. The front I would drop a little more if it was mine. I like the rear wheel as well. Can we get a full centered back shot of that wide tire?

Nice job.

Also on a side note I was going to do my scoops black and couldnt find a good picture of anyones till right now. You bike is similar to mine in its dark. I think I ll do chrome on my scoops, I want them to really pop.

Todd

980181_591849357515440_1840374101_o.jpg

I want to drop the front a little more, but the brake and clutch lines are blocking. I may have to do an internal fork drop. I will probably hold off since I am going to run an R1 front end. The rear is off set a little but if you look at my album, you will see a rear end shot.

I also second guess my choice of blacking everything out and may chrome as well.

Also on a side note I was going to do my scoops black and couldnt find a good picture of anyones till right now. You bike is similar to mine in its dark. I think I ll do chrome on my scoops, I want them to really pop.

Todd

nakidvmaxscoop_zpse3f7c6ff.jpg

I see no "YAMAHA" on that scoop! Where did you find that? I want A set like that. :eusa_dance:

I see no "YAMAHA" on that scoop! Where did you find that? I want A set like that. :eusa_dance:

Its my trick photography lol. Its there, it must be a glare that is blocking it. If you look closely you can see it.

I would totally love to fill that in and get rid of the stupid Yamaha font they put there. Thats one thing that always amazed me , how they ruined the scoop with that lettering.....

Fill and paint
That's probably what I shall have to do I guess :p

Its my trick photography lol. Its there, it must be a glare that is blocking it. If you look closely you can see it.

I would totally love to fill that in and get rid of the stupid Yamaha font they put there. Thats one thing that always amazed me , how they ruined the scoop with that lettering.....
Yeah... I found that if I tilted the monitor on the laptop right, I could make out that it was there. I will have badging there, but it aint gonna be Yahama...

Back