expanded stable

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
well my wife is so awesome to put up with me! :punk: I had 1 ZL 900 buildable parts bike in the garage and as of last night with money exchanged instead of just verbal. I went to 2 complete ZL 900's and 2 buildable parts bikes with tons of extra parts and even an extra engine. I am headed to California on the 25th to pick them up. It is bad enough when you have to travel that far and a pickup is not enough . You have to take a trailer too. :rofl_200: What I think is the funniest, some of the ZL forums members have been sending me private messages trying to get the parts. :rofl_200: After the rotton egg in the forum was so welcoming and somewhat ruined the chances for them to get the parts and a moderator that needs to grow some balls and straighten out his community (sorry Mark). I will Ebay the parts and they can fight for the shit. Except for Texas who is on this forum and a decent person. Sorry for still being sour about the whole thing Texas. I am not usually this way at all , but holy crap give me some breathing room and you are not my friends. It was like a bunch of people who haven't eaten for a week and I walk down the street with a crappy burger in my hand and they are all trying to get. Perhaps by the end of the builds I will have changed my mind and have come back to the normal me. My buddy Sean knows me well enough to know that this is not me and can figure out something bad must have went down for me not to be more giving and loose with the parts.

G

G

Congrats on the bikes ! I hope to have one of them to in the future along with another CBX A V65 & a 1200 Madura ( I know not popular but I want one) & an d 350 & 400 among many others.

I miss my ZL900. I would love to get another one for a 2nd bike. But that is not in the near future. You did make me search the northeast states for any for sale the other day. Not many around here.
Good luck and take some pics please so we can see the transformation.

Good luck Gannon! Need to sell a few items to get those cops parts coming.

Like I said before, don't be too harsh on those guys on the forum. 95% of them are good eggs. I wouldn't be so quick to rush to judgement on Mark either, he has to run a fine line when it comes to dealing with people on the forum, you can't just kick somebody off for saying a couple discouraging words to a new member. Also, I don't know whether you know this or not, but Mark is VERY sick with cancer, and may or may not be here next spring, so cut him some slack, please. Like I said, I was on your side from the gitgo and will be more than happy to help you with your restoration, don't take out your anger on the rest of the good guys on the forum by listing your extra parts on eBay, that really doesn't benefit anyone, except maybe your pocket book, and if that's the only reason why you are restoring those bikes, your probably talking to the wrong folks anyway. There are a couple notorious eBay sellers of ZL parts that are asking REDICULOUS prices for parts, please don't become one of THOSE guys! Peace bro!!!!!

Latest posts

Back